Sexual Health Community
anal sex- pain

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anal sex- pain

My boyfriend andi tried anal sex for the first time. It was painful so he just tried to penetrate twice and then we didnt try anymore as i had pains. Now 4 days after i am still experiencing anal pains, while i need to use the bathroom i have so much pain, i got contispated and have horrible pains around the anus, thing that i have never had before and i am 100 % sure it is from trying anal sex. Will it go away with time or will i have the problem forever?
Thank you
it will go away with time. you might have damaged the anal opening
If you feel very relaxed with your OB/GYN call and ask them.  Tell them what you're experiening.  That's what I would do.  A girlfriend of mine really loves it when her and her husband do it that way.
Yes, it's an indescribable pain.
Among the worst pain that I've ever felt in my life... in fact, it was so bad, I thought
that I was going to pass out! So, that's why I avoid it.
It takes a while but that pain does go away.
However, in the future, do yourself a favor and discuss sexual preferences and parameters with your partners prior to engaging in sexual activity... say no to anal sex.
Hey,

My husband and I have successfully had anal sex recently. We tried it a few times years ago, and I had the same extreme pain that you all are talking about, so I simply avoided it. Don't worry the pain your feeling will go away soon. However this was something my husband really wanted to try so we did it again. We were both really relaxed and took things VERY slow. We used lots of lube, he inserted his finger into my anus a few times, then I strattled him and it went in pretty easily. We both really enjoyed it and he now have anal sex a few times a month.

If this is something you eventually want to try again you may want to try different positions till you find one that is comfortable.