Sexual Health Community
anal sex and poo

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anal sex and poo

ye so i was wondering how you can have anal sex and not get s**t on your bobbie(penis)

because i have been "playing" with my girlfriend and we want to explore (but not have sex)and i suggested anal
and she said ok

so i was thining how do you not get aa **** covered penis..............?????????

and i know a have to use lube (or in other words spit) to get it in .....
Use condoms. Anal sex will invariably involve some feces (hence, what turns most people off). You don't want that getting in your urethra, under your foreskin, or in your girlfriend's vagina (try dealing with *that* kind of bacterial infection and see if she wants to go again... *bleh*). If you're going to do it, use a condom, a LOT of lube (spitting at the beginning won't be enough, unless she doesn't mind bleeding), and don't switch lanes without signalling first. Good luck.
Hahahaha   i actuly laughed out loud when i read the answers

LOL

but ye thnx for the advise so like condom and loads of LUBE (not spit)   :D

thnx
Use a freaking condom and there is no problem.
anal sex is sex hellllllllloooo.as the name suggest anal SEX im sure i dont need to explain why.Here's what never do it without a condom i dont care how clean you are whether you are circumcised or not use a latex condom. Most of the time, condoms work well. However, condoms are more likely to break during anal sex than during vaginal sex. Thus, even with a condom, anal sex can be risky. A person should use a water-based lubricant in addition to the condom to reduce the chances of the condom breaking sadly your spit cant do that so play it safe.

I feel that the idea of anal sex is very stimulating in a taboo type of way.  Most people get excited about it, because it seems like a very dirty, yet lustfully appealing act.  There were many good comments and advice given on this space, but I do feel that the Porn industry, has been negligent in informing people about health risks involved in this type of activity, because supposedly they don't want to scare away potential customers,  Yet I've heard true stories of people, such as a woman, who's boyfriend went in and out of both "holes", without washing.  And she got a nasty infection.  It almost became tumorous!
I've always felt that if the anus was meant for sexual activity one wouldn't need to use enemas before hand, artificial lubricants, etc.  The anus doesn't expand to accept a penis as the  vagina (or mouth) does and the anus is constructed differently than the vagina and there is risk of internal tearing and injury that can be dangerous...as somebody mentioned above, it is a body part designed for "exit" not "entry"

Jim
there is nothing wrong with anal sex...TO EACH THEIR OWN!...jeez why are people bashing anal sex so bad?...if YOU dont like it then thats YOU....dont go around telling people its not right to do something THEY enjoy.....

YES anal sex is SEX....vaginal, oral , or anal... you wont be a virgin anymore....

if your going to do it then make sure she doesnt have to use the restroom..or that she has in the past few hours.....and EASE your way in there...LOTS of lube, silicone based lube is the best for anal... and you might wanna use your fingers first....or get a toy and use that first b4 you put your penis in there.....

my hubby has never had a poopy penis after anal.....anal sex is NOT nasty....its up to YOU what YOU would like to do with your body....dont let other people tell you different
forgive me...I generally add "in my opinion" to such a statement that I make.  And it is my opinion that the anus is not a natural recipient of an engorged penis, but far from me to tell someone not to do something they want to do or find enjoyable.

Jim
that wasnt directed to you jim just in general!....your still my boyfriend!...lol

Kristyn
To set the record right here....webster defines the word "virgin" as follows...
" a person who has not had sexual intercourse....."
One does not loose there virginity by having oral sex....webster also defines sexual intercourse as..."intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis "
So by definition, Anal intercourse is not sexual intercourse..So, the only way one can loose
there virginity is by having sexual intercourse...The penetration of the Virginia by the penis...    
turkee 23  Thank God...you had me pretty worried there ;-)

pentetration of the Virginia??? my God people, LOOK OUT!!!

Jim
hahahahahahahaha .....that made my day jim!.....thanks!

i want a virgina!.....lol
Took awhile to figure out what was so funny..Then I noticed...wasnt  my fault it was Websters..
Dennis
Use a condom.
I had a gay friend who said after his first few times he started having trouble pooping his pants.  I guess his partner was huge or he was extra small but it stretched out his muscle so much he had no more control.  He was only 19 at the time...I'd hate to have to wear Depends that young!  Tells me it's not natural!
you guys are total ignorant fools about anal sex.  I cant beleive what Im reading.
Assuming we are all not Idiots here and Yes this is directed to you in the medical field Oral is actually called what "Oral sex" It still has something to do with sexual pleasure of a physical nature therefore If you have oral Sex then you are not a virgin same goes for th other two Vaginal and Anal and the human anus is a unique muscle that can widen tink of a snakes Jaw instead you muscles in this case have to ADAPT to this new act that is all
Please be quiet your stupidity and Ignorance Is by far the most painful experience I have ever felt
you cant believe people want to use a condom and lube to prevent tearing and infections? you're a dumb ****, greenery.
grow up
islam relegion permit us to do anul sex with women
ok so here is the correct answer, out of the gay boys mouth...ive only read here and there in this thread so not sure if this has been mentioned but if you are concerned about sheit on your ...uhm... bobbie then she just needs to use an anal douche an hour or so before 'the act'
Yes lots of lube and do only EASE in instead of thrust as it can be extremely painful at first if she is tense...
secondly...i do agree with turkee23...well said girl! LEAVE PEOPLE TO THEIR ******* OWN! I didnt see this guy enforcing his ways upon you, spreading you tummy down and legs open like a roasted chicken on his bed!! so **** off!
oh and beargizmo...what **** is that about the anus not being meant to expand like the mouth or vagina??? when last did you have a good poop? Did you not know, before writing that comment, that the rektum is made to stretch as to accommodate the poor sod who has been constipated for a week after stuffing his face at the xmas table?? Its said that the average rektum can stretch to about 3 INCHES in diameter....thick bloody **** thats going to invade THAT one...got a tel nr for him?
Anyways so my only 3 tips are:
1) douche
2) LOTS of lube AND condom
3) Gentle dude...GENTLE
Im frm sri lanka. I started masterbating (masturbating) when i was 12 years old. Nw im 16 years old. Bt im not tall as my friends. Im just 5,2 . My mom alway scold me that im short because of the masterbation (masturbation). I feel very sad about me. Please some one help me to stop masterbation (masturbation). He or she will be a god to me. PLEASE....
Dude I know a kid who did the bum wit no rubba and got a little poo up his snake eye and it got infected then he was to embarrassed to go c the doc and it got real nasty now he's pissin in a cathrider. Dude no lie
abbe O insan ban samja na!
Anul sex or vaginal sex which loves girl more  ????
so true
All people have things they like and don't like. I really recommend if you have anal sex that you always use a condom because you can get a bacterial infection.