anal sex with out a condom
Yesterday me and my boyfriend has anal sex (no condom for the first time)
& he felt he was gonna *** he stop. when i saw he had already *** and was holding it with his hand to not make a mess. im not sure if he did inside me but he says he took of before he did. Im afraid he did *** inside me...and some how it went to my vargina. i went to the bathroom to clean my self. I was also in my period. Around my last days i still had blood but not alot. is it possible for me to be pregnant?
its very unlikely that any sperm got into your vagina and most women can't get pregnant when they are on their period so sounds like your safe but if you plan to keep having anal sex without condoms then you should start using b/c that way you don't have to worry if there is a accident
Unprotected anal sex is very dangerous, as both you and your partner have a much higher risk for infection. Always, always use protection when you are engaging in sexual activities for your own health and well-being.