anal sex
Hi there,

I have recently started experiencing anal sex which I find a terrible thing actually. My boyfriend enjoys it and I try to please him somehow. Actually the reason why I haven't done it before is it's prohibited in my religion because it has many bad sideeffects for my health. What exactly may happen to me I dont know but I was always scared of it and I dont enjoy it at all. First of all it's painful and secondly I think there is no need for tht at all if your vaginal area is tight enough to enjoy sex. But my question is, are there any special hints for a safe anal, so tht I'm careful the next time I do it? I'm really very afraid of having any problems with my health.

Thank you in advance

Suriya
As you say, the ". . . vaginal area is tight enough to enjoy sex", however many men enjoy anal intercourse because of an anal fetish and enjoying watching their shaft slide in and out of their girlfriend's anus.  To enjoy this yourself, you would want to be very relaxed in that area, allowing your anus to open wide and not clamp down hard on his shaft.  He could lick and tongue your anus for a while to help relax you, but at least he would want to use a gentle finger with plenty of lubricant to probe your anus.  A woman's anus can greatly expand as in having a bowel movement, but it is a mental attitude which will allow you to let his finger and then his shaft into your anus.  He will have to cooperate with you, and if you tell him that it hurts or is uncomfortable, he should hold back and stop if necessary.  He may not be able to thrust deeply into your bowels, but only take short strokes, if that is all you can handle.  If you can relax and he goes easy, limits his stroke, and uses lubrication, you should have no health problems with anal intercourse.  When he is done, he should then orally stimulate you.
Honestly if you do not like having anal sex and it is painful and uncomfortable for you, then your boyfriend should be understanding and not make you do or you shouldnt do it just to please him.  But anyway, If you want to continue to do it then what helps me get into it is alot of lube(even after hes in just keep piling it on), laying on my stomach with a pillow under me with my butt sligthly up in the air and my boyfriend starts off really slow easing his penis in.  usually after its in about an inch its not so bad and it doesnt hurt anymore.  this is gross but having a bowel movement before the interaction is a good idea too.  I havent heard of anal sex causing any health problems, but you should not go from anal to vaginal in the same encounter witout washing the penis first.  You dont want any fecies getting in your vagina, because that causes infections in both the vagina and bladder sometimes.  thus the reason for wiping front to back.  hope that helps.  oohh btw there this stuff called anal ease, you can buy it at sex toys stores, on line and at Lovers Lane.  it has some numbing stuff in it that takes the edge off when you first start out.
As far as safety goes, I would say if you are going in the back door you have to use a condom. There is no jumping from one to the other because of bacteria issues. As far as doing it to make him happy, I personally think that your happiness counts as well and if you do not enjoy doing it, then I would suggest you both come up with some that you both would enjoy.
The anal opening tears easily and diseases can enter . If it's painful , he is to impatient and you are just not ready . If he can't understand that , you don't need someone so selfish .
Anal can be great but the trick is take it slow and use lots of lube. If you open up by pushing like on an imaginary bm, your anus will open up easier to be able to accomodate him. Bottom line, it is your body. When you feel uncomfortable or preasured to do what you don't want to do, you tense up and the pain is unbearable. Go slow and call the shots. If he doesn't stop when you tell him that you've had enough, kick him and find someone who will respect your body.
one little word "Foerplay" this is a really gud way 2 relax and enjoy each other.
dont do any thing your uncomfortable with and always use condoms. a healthy relationship works best when you meet each other 50/50 in all areas not just the bedroom. talk to your boyfriend about this im sure he'll understand. :)