Sexual Health Community
anul sex with multiple partners

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anul sex with multiple partners

I found my sphincter, gets tight again after anul sex by resting, for a couple of weeks or so. Will engaging 4 to 5 men, in an anul gangbang, increase the risk of a fissure compared to one penis and a shorter time period ?
  Will 4 to 5 large penises stretch, my rectum to a point where its unlikely to tighten in size after a long rest when there are no medical problems?

This discussion is related to anul sex.
All I can do is give you my opinion because I'm not a Dr. I don't think it's a good idea to have a gang bang because of the risk of STD's and the stretching that may happen. Please be careful with your health. I hope you're using a condom with every single sex act to help protect yourself against STD's.