anul sex
Hi my boyfriend wanted to hav sex wiv me but up my bum I'm scared its gna kill int it?? Is it worth the pain and what can I do so it dunt hurt?
Sometimes, very young people starting to have sex (teens, not late teens either) will do anal sex because of (usually the guy) wanting sex and there being concerns about pregnancy.  If this is the reason your boyfriend wants to have anal sex, it will probably not feel good to you and it might hurt.  Anal is no way to get initiated into sex.  

If you have had sex with him in other ways, if you are older and sex with him is a regular part of your life (i.e., not a subject that involves a lot of urging by the guy to try it when you don't particularly want to) -- in other words, if he is your regular lover already -- anal sex does not hurt any more than having a large poop hurts.  

I would think again if this will be your first sexual activity with him that involves penetration -- you'll be nervous already, and a tight anal area will make things painful.  

In any event, use a lubricated condom and a lot of lube that is made to use with condoms, and go slowly.
Hi Dear,
So what do you feel anul sex or vagina sex which is more like for a girl ?
In female,clitoris, vagina, G-spot are involved in intercourse. Where as in anus sex, only 2 inch-depth is sensitive. there   are no other organs or parts are involved. So It is obvious, that woman will prefer vaginal sex.