Sexual Health Community
anus licking/rimming preventions

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anus licking/rimming preventions

i dont know why but when i have a hot girl i loooove licking her anus it doesnt only turn them on but it turns me on, lately i've been doing a little bit of research where i found out that alot of diseases can be transmited by doing so. I'd like to find out what can i do to keep doing it and not get sick, i figured if the porn stars do it all the time without getting sick than why cant i!!
For starters, porn stars go through frequent testing for STDs and colonic cleansings before this type of sexual activity.  Porn stars aside, look for typical sexual barriers similar to non-spermacidal condoms to keep a separation but still allow pleasure.  
A hot bed of disease unless the person is willing to go through a disinfection routine.  It's a definite risk.
Use a dental dam, or shower together beforehand?
The best solution in my opinion is that you should lick and suck the vagina and her vulva instead of anus. It will give you and your partner much more pleasure than licking her anus.