bad odor white discharge
HELP
i have this really bad odor white discharge. its milky, like a texture of a white lotion. but when its on my undies, it became yellowish and sometimes like a dirt. my bf are kinda disturbed on its odor especially that the odor comes really during sex. whats this??? please help. how i got this?
if you are a hundred percent sure it is not an sexually transmitted disease, then it is more then likely a bacterial infection called bacterial vaginosis. This usually requires an antibiotic to clear up, so the best thing to do is go to the doctor. The symptoms are usually a foul odor especially during and after sex. It is can smell kinda of fishy as well.
the doctor examined me through gram stain and papsmer. is it ok? i'm having a sexual experience just less than a year and i am 26 years old. im kinda worried because i read an article saying that papsmer can be done when you are 21 or after 3 years of having experience of sexual intercourse. during the papsmer, it involves blood but the doctor said, its normal.. pls help. thank you. she said that papsmer is done to examine any chances of cervical cancer..