bleeding during sex
i am really worry, i am bleeding during sex, I am Asian woman 28 years old and never get involve  in sex for 7 years,  the first sex was year 2002 happened only once, last year December 2010 i had my first sex within 7 years with my black American boyfriend without condom, he really have a big and long d*ck. i bled a lot of our 5 times sex, when he is inside of me i feels like i want to pee and poop, it was really hurt and i dont enjoy it at all, i ignored the bleeding, i was thinking it is because i never had sex for a long time and he is big enough of my size, since he s living away from me, and i want to stretch mine so i will enjoy sex with my boyfriend when  get home,just two weeks ago i tried to have sex with one of my Spanish friend one time with condom and i bled only a little, he dont have a huge one, and just yesterday i met personally an Italian online long time boyfriend we had sex just once with condom and i bled a lot because he had a big one, it makes me confused is this because of the size or i still have a tight hole or i have infection/cancer/cervical erosion? i am taking pills yasminelle from my black american boyfriend order. hope i can get information .. thank u so much.
Bleeding or spotting during or shortly after having intercourse can occur when the cervix is tapped.  The cervix changes shape throughout a menstrual cycle, sometimes sitting higher or lower in the vagina, making it more or less susceptible to being bumped during intercourse.  "Stretching" the vaginal walls is not a method for avoiding it, since its the cervix that is affected.