Sexual Health Community
bleeding

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

bleeding

I haven't had sex or anything but sometimes my boyfriend and I will have 'dry sex' or he will play with my vagina(but not go in) no after, for the last few months, i have been finding the tiniest amount of blood in my '***'. we thought it might be my hymen but its doesn't hurt at all and surly it would bleed more and not every time. he's making me ask this as he's all worried and freaking out. Any idea what it is? help?
Tags: help, Bleeding, sex, worried, Blood, Vagina, Dry
I know you say you've not had intercourse but just a bit of information anyway - you don't always bleed the first time you have intercourse or if your hymen breaks. Some girls hymens are already broken before the first time they have too - sport and even wearing tampons can break it.

How old are you? Maybe the bleeding is just from being 'fingered' by him. If you're bleeding then just stop what you're doing.
im 17, I guess the bit i dont understand is how its just started, it's not like we are doing anything different from before. 80% there isn't even any skin to skin contact, and there are no 'wounds' from what I can see. I know not all girl bleed but its like the tiniest bit, as if you just pricked your finger. It seems to be an internal thing as its like with/in lubrication stuff :/ I'm convinced it's nothing but would like to know whats going on. and im not really up for going to the doctors, being a self-conscience  teen and all that