Sexual Health Community
can anyone help me stop?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

can anyone help me stop?

Im a 33 year old male with a wife and 2 kids, but i can not stop masturbaiting, i get the feeling when i lay down at night, when i go anywhere, when i look at an ad in the news paper, i do it 2 times a day if not more. my wife thinks it not good, and we cant even sleep together. i also cant stop looking at other ladies. please help. anyone?
I don't believe you can't stop.  I believe you enjoy the feeling and don't want to stop.
Now it's up to you to find out why.   In reality as long as you and your wife agree the  the current situation is ok you don't really have a problem.  If your wife wants you to stop or you feel it's wrong or that you are hiding something then you need to see someone, a Psychologist that treats Sexual issues.  
im 13 i cant stop either what you say bout that