can i be pregnant? please help...
i have accurate periods every month thats around 9th of every month. my fiance and i was fooling around and his penis was little wet with his pre ejacuation, he rubbed his penis on my vagina outing , dint go inside but he did it on 2 october that is 7 days to wen my periods were due. i didnt take any contraceptive pills and today on 8th he was doing it again. i have heard that its the infertile stage and i cannot get pregnant..yesterday only there was this watery white liquid coming out the vagina and today after he left i found more watery emission but very little. now m having lower back pain and tiredness.. can someone help me and tell me if i can be pregnant? should i take pills or wait for my periods that shud happen tonight or somewhere tomorrow.please help
Do they sell the drug store pregnancy tests where you live as are very accurate.
I would take a at home preganat test clear blue it the best test. if that comes up yes you are go to the doctor for a blood test