Sexual Health Community
cant go to the bathroom after anal

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

cant go to the bathroom after anal

My partner and I had anal sex and I couldnt poop for 3 days after, I was felt extremely constipated and my bloated and my stomach was cramping severely.

How do I avoid encountering this in the future, as I actually really enjoy anal sex, just not the after math.
Avatar n tn
eat brain cerial everyday
or take a softener
I doubt that having anal sex was the reason you could not go, generally it is due to a lack of fiber in the system. If you think it was from the anal sex, it was probably more of a mental block then physical.
Avatar n tn
It wasnt my first time having anal, and I eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water, and normally go to the bathroom multiple times a day.  

It wasnt mental, it was physical, I was suffering sever stomach cramping and couldnt go to the bathroom.  I even took a laxative on the day 3 and still nothing except more intense cramping.    

After intense sessions with my partner, I have encountered this problem before with him after anal... Is it possible that he has damaged my intestinal wall or made it hyper sensitive, or the anal has acted like a trash compactor and pushed everything up and compressed it inside me?