Aa
A
A
Close
cant go to the bathroom after anal
My partner and I had anal sex and I couldnt poop for 3 days after, I was felt extremely constipated and my bloated and my stomach was cramping severely.

How do I avoid encountering this in the future, as I actually really enjoy anal sex, just not the after math.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
eat brain cerial everyday
or take a softener
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
332074_tn?1229564125
I doubt that having anal sex was the reason you could not go, generally it is due to a lack of fiber in the system. If you think it was from the anal sex, it was probably more of a mental block then physical.
Comment
Cancel
332074_tn?1229564125
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
It wasnt my first time having anal, and I eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water, and normally go to the bathroom multiple times a day.  

It wasnt mental, it was physical, I was suffering sever stomach cramping and couldnt go to the bathroom.  I even took a laxative on the day 3 and still nothing except more intense cramping.    

After intense sessions with my partner, I have encountered this problem before with him after anal... Is it possible that he has damaged my intestinal wall or made it hyper sensitive, or the anal has acted like a trash compactor and pushed everything up and compressed it inside me?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
cant go to the bathroom after anal
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources