cant go to the bathroom after anal
My partner and I had anal sex and I couldnt poop for 3 days after, I was felt extremely constipated and my bloated and my stomach was cramping severely.

How do I avoid encountering this in the future, as I actually really enjoy anal sex, just not the after math.
eat brain cerial everyday
or take a softener
I doubt that having anal sex was the reason you could not go, generally it is due to a lack of fiber in the system. If you think it was from the anal sex, it was probably more of a mental block then physical.
It wasnt my first time having anal, and I eat a lot of fiber and drink a lot of water, and normally go to the bathroom multiple times a day.  

It wasnt mental, it was physical, I was suffering sever stomach cramping and couldnt go to the bathroom.  I even took a laxative on the day 3 and still nothing except more intense cramping.    

After intense sessions with my partner, I have encountered this problem before with him after anal... Is it possible that he has damaged my intestinal wall or made it hyper sensitive, or the anal has acted like a trash compactor and pushed everything up and compressed it inside me?