cant insert penis into her
I am recently married but am unable to insert into her in missionary position , my penis becomes hard and whwen i am close to insertion it becomes weak , however in other position when she is on top my penis becomes hard but still it sees some blockage , she gets pain and stops having sex , please help..
Your wife needs to consider seeing a doctor to see if she is having any problems with her vagina outside of my suggestions.  If she is a virgin it may take some time to have the vagina "expand" to fit your penis.  One of the things to try is use lube and lots of it to help with the movement in and out.  Go slow at first and work your way up in getting inside of her.  Remember being long is not always the problem but being thich can be a problem.  

As far as your erection.  If in missionary just try to go inside of her.  The stiumluation between her body and yours will help with the penis getting erect again.  Try not to worry about the erection just think about the act of sex.