change in vaginal ph balance after sex?
I am 37 and havent been sexually active in the last few years.  After recently having sex several times over the last week, I have noticed an odor during and after sex.  This has happened a couple other times when I was younger and I remember the doctors saying it is due to a change in my vaginal ph balance - and a bacterial infection.  I was just wondering what causes this shift in balance and can eating yogurt or possibly taking probiotics supplements cure the problem?
i have chronic bv and "they" say that it isnt on set by sex. however i disagree w/ these opinions.  maybe it is not sex perse but i do think that seman can help to change these balances.  i have yet to come up w/ a permanant solution for bv but i am now looking to only use home remedies rather than antibiotics due to the fact that they always come back when antibiotics or creams are used.