clitoris deformity?
I don't think I have a clitoris at all.... Alot of people say it's not possible but then how are people born without legs or fingers?... I've done alot of research and seen alot of diagrams and pictures of where the clitoris should be but it's just not there... No hood or anything. The skin isn't tight there either. It's actually some sort of deformity I was born with and it looks like a skinny and extremely stretchy third lip in the middle of the vagina making it appear as if I have two vaginas but the rite number of openings. O_o I've been wondering if this is my clitoris that's just really long and deformed or just a random flab of skin with no meaning.  I'm only 16 and still a virgin so I guess there are many possibilities... I'm just confused
Go see your gynecologist.
lolz I still only have a pediatrist :P but thanks and I'd feel kinda weird if anyone had to look at it...
If you live in a larger city, there are probably free clinics you could visit to see a gynecologist, and if you are comfortable involving a parent, you could ask to see one. Depending on laws in your area, it is possible that the pediatric doctor you normally see would be able to refer you without informing your parents, but confidentiality law varies a lot. As for discomfort with the idea of having someone else see your vulva, there is really no other definitive way to find out whether or not there is an issue.
Best of luck,
heartsinger
I think it's funny you said you only have a pediatrist lol because that's a foot doctor. I think you meant a pediatrition. Anyway your pediatrition could tell you if there is a deformity, as a matter of fact if you've been going to the same one all your life he or she may already know if there is something wrong. If you don't feel comfortable asking a doctor talk to an older sister or friend you feel okay talking to. I'm sure you'll find people are more open about va-jay-jay's than you think :)