Sexual Health Community
could i be pregnant?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

could i be pregnant?

my last period was december 25th it is now january 30th... im in the second month of using birth control.. the first month i was very irregular with taking it. on the 9th my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex he ejaculated inside me and ive had cramps since then and more frequent urination... worried i havent got my period yet... should i wait to get my period or take a test??
Go ahead and take a test. Did your Dr not explain to you that when you first start taking birth control pills that you need to use another kind of protection the first month? You could be pregnant if you did not take it every single day at around the same time and also had unprotected sex the first month of being on it.