Sexual Health Community
did i lose my hymen?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

did i lose my hymen?

i am afraid i lost my hymen although i didnot enter anything in vagina , i only rubbed clitories but blood was found and i had pictured it and although i feel burning for more than 3 hours ? help me please
No, you could not have broken your hymen if nothing was inserted in to your vagina. The burning could be from too much stimulation for to long. If it keep sup though and you feel burning when urinating you could have a urinary tract infection and will most likely need to be seen by your Dr. Just keep an eye on things.
I'm sorry but we're not allowed to post pictures of genitals here at Medhelp because of several reasons. If you don't see your picture posted don't be upset. It's a rule we have here. You had no way of knowing it's a rule.
sorry i didnot know it was a rule just my worry made me post it sorry for that sir and thank u
no the burning isnot due to urination i feel pain and burning without urinating and it had been 12 hrs
That's okay. You did'nt know about pictures not being allowed. I did see your picture though and I don't think you broke your hymen. I think you may have masturbated either too long or too rough and that's what caused the bleeding. Keep an eye on things and if you're still feeling pain and burning tomorrow you may want to see your Dr because it could be either a urinary tract infection or a small tear near the clitoris.