discharge
when ever i have normal chat on phone  with my girlfriend there is discharge . the chat is normal that is other than sex chat . is it semen ? or urethral discharge ? or is this determine any abnormality or hypersecretion . plz reply
This is not seminal discharge.This pre-ejaculation fluid which wets your glans. This is a natural lubricant,making it easy to penetrate vagina. Vagina also become wet when a woman is excited.These are natural lubricant.When you are talking with your g/f, you are over excited, thinking about sex with her. You may try to imagine some other activity with her  to reduce your excitement.You may take a deep and slow abdominal breath to calm yourself.
Hi Shahid, so whos the lucky one then getting sexy chit chat over the phone, I bet you get soft erections as well, then this is why you are getting a discharge, its just a sex lubrecant, that all us men get when we are aroused, so your real problem is your Mum and explaning what it is and why so often.
So at the end of the day you like me are normal.
Good Luck