Sexual Health Community
does bystolic help ED?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

does bystolic help ED?

I took more than one bystolic when i first got them by mistake.  It seemed to help my cialis work better,  does this make sense?
Bystolic does not help in ED and noted interactions between Cialis and Bystolic include erectile dysfunction also. You should take Bystolic only in the prescribed dosages.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.