Sexual Health Community
does she need bootcamp or medicine?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

does she need bootcamp or medicine?

i am a stepmother of 5 children.recently my 14 yo stepchild,a girl,was caught having sex with 3 guys.she had brought the guys into a friends house while they were sleeping,to make it worse,she-not the guys bragged about it to another teen.there were virtually no consequences for her and she doesnt even think she did anything wrong.she was sexually abused by her stepfather at a young age,and has already been in trouble with the law.her father and myself dont know the approiate action to take.taking away her phone and computer privilages seem trivial.we live in athens,ga and its a small town,we can get her counseling,but is that enough?or does she need medicine?i dont know what to do-i do know that you treat the problem,but i,ve never had this to deal with.any suggestions would be very helpful.
Start with counseling for her, the early sexual abuse seems to have given her the sense that she is only worth being abused.  The theapist will tell you whether meds will help.  Good luck, and good luck to that poor girl.  She needs a lot of help.
i would advice counselling as 1st step , sorry to say this but what a hoor.
I'd say counseling first. If that doesn't help...than do the boot camp thing.
How can you call a 14 year old that was sexually abused as a young child a *****,her introduction to sex was wrong and at a young age when she could not understand or process what was happening to her.this warps an adolescents mind on what sex is,I was sexually abused as a child and I acted out sexually just as this girl is.
You need to understand how it feels to lose your virginity at a young age,I was 7,so as I grew up and understood what sex was and what had happened to me it made me feel worthless,guilty blaming myself for the abuse,and in the end you turn that anger into something you can control,I decided when and who I would have sex with,I had no virginity to protect so what did it matter except now I believed I was in control of my body.Of course I know now that I wasn't and I was still being used by adults,at 14 I was having sex with men aged from 25 to 55 was I a ***** NO.These adult men were ****** I was a very confused child who was shown what I thought was love,I also had sex with guys around my own age as well,My virginity was taken and I felt I had nothing to save myself for.
I am 48 and have only just been able to deal with the sexual abuse and live my life for me.
Please think before you call someone a *****

Denise
To give you an answer your stepdaughter definitely needs counselling and lots of it.
Whether she admits it or not she will be hurting inside,also how was the abuse dealt with at the time?
Don't judge her,just be there for her.

Denise
i understand ur point sorry for offending you!
No problem,You didn't offend me,I just need to let people know what childhood sexual abuse does to a person.
ASAP  i ley my mom read it and i have a nyphomaniac cousin and she was like that when was was twelve but wasnt never abused but the advise i have for u is to send her to a counsler and after that beat her AZZ then send her to boot camp whitch that would teach her a very good lesson to never do what she did or does again