easy to tell if a condom breaks?

I was wondering if it is easy to tell if a condom breaks while having sex? Please let me know ASAP and thanks in advance for your responses.
Not really easy to tell.  Make sure you are using lube on the condom to help with keeping the friction down.  Also if you are going to have sex for long periods change out your condom.
the reason why I am asking is because I just had sex with a hooker in Amsterdam and she put on the condom for me and then took it off when I was done. I did not look at it afterwards to see if everything was alright but it seemed fine. Am I worrying too much or should I go get some tests done?
They use condoms to protect themselves from you not you from them. She would have been freaking out if it was broken, as Dr.HHH one time said STD's are bad for business.
I agree with Vance they are protecting themself not you.  I think you are worrying to much.  If you have symtoms of anything see your doctor.  
Who's Dr. HHH