effects of mastrubation
Hello doctor:
I am 22 yrs old male,unmarried i started masturbating when i am 13years old ,i started slowly i.e once a week on an average then as years passed ,it went up to twice a week till today,for the past few years the alternate medicine doctors in media around my environment started penalizing masturbation act as a sin and it will ruin men health they say the side include,memory loss,suspecting things like wondering about where we place the key chain,e.t.c,feel weak,dark circles under eye,penis length become small,premature ejaculation and all these lead to a risky situation where the men will be unfit to marrage.Is this true??is mastrubation risky?
    few people are saying semen is the VITAL energy every one should save it as much as possible,then it will be absorbed by our body and we live long with youthfulness and we can do wonders .is it true
  my penis size during erection =  length is 5 inch and circumference 5 inch is it ok????????/
This is not a Dr's form, but I can try to help you.
Nothing is wrong with masterbation, it helps you understand your body. Nothing will happen if you masterbate, just make sure it does not become chronic, to the point you do it in weird places and make sure it does not take the place of sex.

Penis size varies with every person. 5" seems to be a normal size.
Vance is correct! nothing wrong with masterbation! and 5" is normal.