Sexual Health Community
erectile disfunction

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

erectile disfunction

I am 35 yrs old male and a t12-l1 complete paraplegia for 4 yrs now,since the day of my accident I have never had an erection,what can help me have one?
Hi M, now if you google complete. paraplegia, your find some very good info, some of relates to taken Viagra, if the the case you could try what I take its all herbs and a hormone, see Viagra had side effects on me and all that you can read, give me the same but with out taken the blue pill, for the way I have and is my daily way out of ED juts, google these titals,DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, and DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, DAILY INTAKE, this all does work and its cheaper than drugs, and some you may find around the house now, if you try it give it a 12 week trial, and come back and tell me how your doing, as there are other herbs, its all down to a mix, get the mix right and your away.
Good Luck
I understand urologist can help you. you may also try some Taoist yoga exercise which increases blood circulation in the groin area. It is male deer exercise.If you find some change, you may explore more of Taoist yoga or kundalini yoga. Your concentration should be with health care people...
Hi N,thanks for the information about herbs,I haven't tried them yet,viagra,bue and brown,injections,ciallis I have tried them all nothing worked,because of this I even lost my wife
I am a t12/l1 complete paraplegia,I am getting lot of pain from level of injury down my back and spine,through my bums legs until the toes and the pain is very strong,what can I use to stop the pain
Hi M, Look you rely need to see your doctor about pain relief, and the kind of things that would be best for you, and not forgetting to steer away from the ones that will block you up, you need a good pain management plan, so its best if you can work through your doctor and somebody who understands your problem in depth.
I will send you two emails about the herbs I use, you can see if they will help you, but you need to do a 12 week trial, you will know if they are after about week 4 or 8, a lot of the things I use some you may have around the house.
Good Luck