Sexual Health Community
erection and ejaculation problems

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

erection and ejaculation problems

My fiance' use to have a great sex life at the begining.  For a while he said he wanted to stop having sex until we got married.  I told him I didn't understand.   Now it seems like he always has excuses.  Then he said he has always had this problem.  I told him not when we first started dating.  Then he said it was because we were drinking at the time.  Anyway, when I try to get him aroused it doesn't work.  If it does, he is only semi-erect.  Then he doesn't have an orgasm.  Then he has excuses for that.  Please, is it me.  I have friends that tell me Im very sexy.  Im confused.
I highly doubt it's you. It sounds like your fiance might have some other issues that he either doesn't understand or isn't coming forward with.
Sounds like it is either physical or mental but whatever the case, you need to work through it before the marriage. It can become a very big issue once you are married.
In the mean time, what are you doing to take care of yourself?  What I mean by this is that you must find something to keep your self-confidence up.  Whether it is reading a romantic novel or doing some volunteer work.  It sounds like you may be heading into depression from this issue.  Keep a journal of your daily feelings until you both come to a resolution.  PS, you may want to start keeping what goes on in the bedroom out of the conversation with your friends.  The same person whom you may be discussing the issue with may become part of the issue.  
I think you guys need to do something before the proper marriage. It's better such a thing has come up now. You can go get some herbal remedies or pills to help him. check www.paxherbalsinternational.com , if they can offer any help. meanwhile, keep talking to him for possible solutions.
I had this problem in the past with my wife. I found that because i was masturbating 2 times a day I didn't have much left for her.