erection for uncircumcised penis
I'm 19 and I've been reading on places like Wikipedia and other places and it says that when a guy has an erection the foreskin is supposed to slide back and reveal the penis head. But my penis for some reason doesn't do that. Is that just how it is? It's not a big deal I'm just curious.
wikipedia is not a good place to get information. everyones different so theres not correct answer.
I would say that if it does not cause any pain or feelings of discomfort, then it is ok. If it causes some discomfort, then it is possible to improve it gradually, by some "practical exercises":), e.g. trying to pull the foreskin a little bit (unless it is painful of course) or trying to do it under warm water for example. Again, it depends also on the situation when having sexual intercourse, if the foreskin causes any complications to penetration or some painful feelings for you during penetration / sexual intercourse. For these purposes some "training" during masturbation could be helpful for the future. Another point is hygiene. So I would say that if your condition does not stand in the way of hygiene and pleasure, then there is no problem. Anyway, do not get circumcised only because of this thing. As the previous poster said "everyone is different".