excessive vaginal wetness when aroused
I am in my mid twenties and have had excessive vaginal wetness (aka large puddle on the bed, needing to take a break during intercourse to wipe off)  when I become aroused as long as I can remember. I don't think most people understand how annoying and sexually dissatisfying this is. I am so frustrated every time I ask for help most people just say how lucky I am (definatly don't feel that way). Its very messy, I have a hard time feeling anything during intercourse, and quite frankly not much fun for me or my partner.

I know I have no STD's, or infections. I've tried multiple birth control pills, antihystamines, and "just keeping a towel handy" as my OB offered isn't a viable option. I've done some research and heard of some drying powder, but that seems like an infection waiting to happen. Not to mention the main ingredient is corn starch so that would be like making vaginal gravy, not to sexually appealing either.

Any ideas, I vaguely remember hearing about vaginal laser surgery?
Your problem sounds remotely like my x wife.She too got excesssivly wet,to the tune of a rubbery feel.not fun.she made sure i was atisfied 1st,then she was 2nd.good luck
personally i say your pretty lucky but that powder i agree is probably an infection waiting to happen and is probably more likely to make bread than a better sex life if its main ingredient is corn startch.    but i would try another type of birth control pill and i did hear a rumor once from a woman who said that changing her diet dried her up (she was a shooter and would only have sex in the bathtub because there was so much).     sorry to say that i cant remember how she changed her diet and i am skeptical as to weather or not it worked but feel free to look it up or expirement but i would recommend having sex in the bathtub.    that way you two get your fun cleanly and can still be sexual and intimate afterwards in the shower.    i know its not the solution your looking for but its an idea best of luck and i will do a bit of reasurch for you and make a post if i find anything.
While I have no clue what causes it, I know that we all have things in our life that we must over come and this must be yours. I know it bothers you and your partner, but if your partner loves you enough he will be willing to work through it. I prefer to look at these type of things as annoying but not terminall.
I too am a fellow sufferer from this condition.  I am totally at an end as to what to do and finally am searching the web for info.  Even my gynochologist is stumped!  I get very wet during intercourse and it is very frustrating.  My partner cannot climax and I feel like a damp squid!

I have had my Cervix quarterized twice to see if it helps and I have had an operation to tighten my back vaginal wall (after giving birth to two children - I don't remember having this problem before children).  This helped a bit with feeling my partner but not with the wetness.

People say I'm lucky and that most women 'dry up' which is worse.  That my man should be grateful he turns me on.  But I don't feel that at all, just a failure.

So I do really sympathize.  If you do find out the answer, please, please let me know.
I have noticed older women seem to have this problem as opposed to the younger ones,so I was surprised to see you young age. You wouldnt think so but as women get older they also tend to form these puddles in the bed. Just make sure you put a mattress cover on the bed and enjoy the lubrication while you still have it friend.
sorry about your problems but i can honestly say to me it sounds like fun
I too have this problem and am very frustrated. Sex is no fun for me or my partner.  Ihave tried the powder, and it was just a mess. We have just about given up on sex altogether. I am so frustrated and feel very sorry for my husband. If anyone has any answers for this problem, I would really be grateful for the remedy.
Have you tried Sudafed or the equivalent? It is known to "dry up" not just the sinuses but the whole body. As a fellow "wet one", my first husband hated it but my second one is thrilled. The whole multiorgasm-excessive wetness things seem to go hand in hand. I hope this helps.
I am in my early 20's and have just encountered this problem myself. i have never had an issue until recently. i have been to the Dr.s and have no STDs nor infections. It is NOT a blessing to be too wet during intercourse, if i were too dry i could simply use some lubrication! There is no easy fix for being wet and it makes climaxing during intercourse impossible for my partner. I read that having a drink or two, or taking antihistamines before intercourse could help but what women wants to be doped up on cold medicine and alcohol every time they wanna have sex?! Are there really no other solutions??
hi. i dont think your going to fix this problem over night.has eny one of you. went to see a dr yet.i dont have this problem more of the other way around. wich isent so good eather.it has to do with the female hormons.i think wemen should seek medcal advice about this.or go on line.i was reading some whare.that the hormons plays a part in thisit said it was some kind of hormon inbalenc.and lets not for -get about the wemen that are all ways to dry eather.
Just enjoy it while you have it!  It's an inconvenience now but at least your body is responding and if necessary yo are built to take longer sessions of sex if you ever desire to.
I have had this problem on and off since i was 18, I find when im regular on my pill it isn't such a problem.  I recently stopped it and cant feel ANYTHING because im like a slip and slide.  When I drink it tends to be better,but I'm going to try an antihistomine, and see how that works.. if there are any persriptions for this that anyone knows of let me know.  It's SO frusterating, messy and unenjoyable.
ever heard of female ejaculation???.....i go through that every once in a while and if it happens just before you orgasim, then you are one of the very LUCKY few women that experience that in their life times........or so i have read up on the net when i was also very concernd! it is a colourless flluid that comes out though and if thats the case, then you have nothing to worry about because its totally normal!
I have the same problem. It's even something as simple as kissing my boyfriend that gets me aroused. It's so frustrating to feel like I've peed my pants just from making out with him! I really want to find a way to stop this!!
it is extremely annoying...i'm 24..its only with my current partner that im with now..the one before i didnt have any wetness...yes we may be able to go long amounts of time but its no fun when you cant feel anything bc you are too wet and he starts to go soft...and no orgasm isnt fun either. Mine is as simple as making out with him as well..at first its ok but than its like niagara falls. its extremely frustrating fo rme and him, bc he feels like he cant satisfy me. trust me i'd much be more toward the drier side of things!
Have you tried any of the over the counter products to restore tightness?   many of these do so not by actually making anything tighter but by decreasing lubrication to give the illusion of tightness.
I'm having the same problem. Only 2 of my partners have ever had a problem with it, unfortunately my husband is one of them. He says it's too wet to feel anything. I tried tightening cream thinking that that would at least add more friction, but no. Same results, he couldn't climax. This is serious and causing serious problems in the marriage. I understand how everyone feels, it's embarrassing, I feel like it's my fault, I have a high sex drive and he's just not into having sex because of it. I know I don't have infection, STD, and I'm not pregnant.  We are suppose to be trying to get pregnant, and I'm allergic to bc pills anyway. If anyone finds a cure let me know.
I know this is going to sound odd, but try it. You know when you clench down when you really have to pee? Do that over and over. It will tighten you up. Also, masturbate often. I'm not sure why, but it seems that when I masturbate a lot before sex, I get less wet during. Just try that.

I hope it works.
People are so rude and ignorant. Having your vagina be super slimy is NOT FUN, its not sexy and its not a blessing. I am so tired of people on message boards saying to stop "complaining" and enjoy it. Do you think it's fun to stop every 10 minutes and say "we need to towel off"? You cant feel a DAMN THING when youre too wet. Do you people get that? I would love it if someone had a real solution to this problem, and yes. It is a real problem.
I can imagine that this is more than annoying and would deter you from sex. Who can really feel good about puddling of any bodily fluid?  I recall a female friend who looked like she'd peed in her clothes at times.  Not fun.  I can only suggest that you continue to pursue a medical treatment, even if it means switching doctors.  This appears to be somewhat rare and perhaps is little known by most docs.  I know there are meds that help with excessive sweating.  Excessive lubrication is NOT the same, but the point is that maybe there is something new your doctor doesn't know about. Just be careful about any permanent or invasive treatment.  Hang in there and keep trying the medical and medication route.  Sorry that folks don't take this seriously.  Waiting decades to "dry up" is not a solution.
I am also in my mid twenties and I am so happy I found this site!!!! I am actually relieved I'm not the only one out there. Ever since I hit puberty I have had this problem and makes me feel so uncomfortable to have sex! Although, in the past year I have really started doing my research on my body and what's goin on down there. I found out that I have PCOS which is a hormonal dysfunction which may be the cause for the excessive wetness for others as well. It is still a huge problem for me but I have hope! I just started a new birth control pill which reduces the androgen homrones and is used to treat "hypersexuality". The birth control is called Diane 35 but I don't think they sell it in the U.S. Talk to your doctor about these types of birth controls. I just started less than a month ago and don't see any change when I have sex with my boyfriend but hopefully within in the next few weeks...
Also, just check out this site  maybe this method could work for some of your vaginas

http://ezinearticles.com/?Genetic-Memory---Improve-Your-Life-and-Wellbeing-Instantly!&id=319530

best of luck to you all out there!!!! and if you get any new info please update me!
im sorry to hear this! your situations seem exessive but do note that some women and men just ejaculate more. my boyfriend for example has alot of pre-***. i like it, some women hate it. do you think some of the fluid that you think is coming from you is actually your partners?

also, is this wetness coming from your vaginal opening or your urethra opening?
if it's coming from your urethra, this could be female ejaculation or "squirting"

i would search for a gyno or doctor that can help (im sure there are dehyderating drugs or surgery to reduce function of the skean's gland)

in the meantime:

>i think drinking less fluids could help. keep drinking 8 glasses a day but maybe refrain from drinking 1-2 hours before sex? (i know sex is spontainious but just saying.) Maybe drink a bunch of caffine an hour before sex too (caffine is dehyderating) those energy shot things would probally be good because it's less fluids entering your body.

>lay down like 5 towels on the bed under your bums so you dont make a mess.

>try gripping his penis while he is entering you. while you are having sex, hold his penis in the same way you would hold a cigarette but with a much tigher grip (you can use your whole hand instead if there is room) and do this as hard as you can.  i find this works best in the mitionary or doggy style position where your hand can easily reach your vagina. place your hand right outside of your vagina so your hand mimiks an extremely tight vagina. this can increase pleasure for him, not so much for you though.

>also try inserting a couple fingers in your vagina at the same time his penis is inside of you. this will tighten your vagina for him and you can also stimulate yourself at the same time.

>also remember that intercourse isn't the only way to be intimate and reach orgasm right? give him blowjobs or hand jobs, and get him to stimulate your clit (your clitoris does not emit fluid) you can lay in a position where you can both stimulate eachother at the same time. you will just have to cover your bed with towels or plastic or something so you dont ruin it. it might be annoying to do this but if it means you two get to enjoy being intimate why not?

>i would also play around with vibrators like "the bullet" (a small, non-intimidating, bullet shaped vibrator) that you can use on your clit, or his scrotum or penis. i actually find vibarators work better where there is alot of wetness (it conducts the vibrations better),

>using sex toys can really help you both reach an orgasm, expessally if you are experiencing a sexual set-back like exessive vaginal wetness. visit your local sex store with your partner and play around with different things!!

untill your find a cure, take my advice and lay down a towel, or even a tarp or garbage bag and play around! make it fun, not depressing, its not like it was your choice to have this problem right?

here are some articles i found that may help you and your doctor find a solution. the more you know and the better questions you ask your doctor, the easier it is to find an answer!!!

***this article is about vaginal dryness but may still be helpful.. (think opposites) and according to this article, you all seem really healthy!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/15810-does-natural-vaginal-lubrication-come/

**this article may firmiliarize you with the anatomy of the vagina, and where this fluid is coming from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland
I'm having the same problem and I'm 19 years old, have no STI's, infections or have any children, but me and my boyfriend find it very difficult to have sex because I end up soaking wet and he loses his erection :( I'm at witts end on what to do and feel so sorry for my boyfriend.

seriously need some suggestions on what could help the matter, would be very greatful.

Teenagers are meant to enjoy sex but unfortunately we're not at the moment.
I too have this problem - i am 23...

Been tested from all stds, UTI, yeast etc 4 time now and found nothing..

Thing is recently i was on a course of Augmentin (penacillin) for a chest infection and this issue when away completely- normal vaginal lubrication, sex actually felt good, partner said i felt more tight etc.. When i spoke to Dr he said if Augmentin made it go away it may be bacterial ie an STD. So 2 days after i came off augmentin it came back so off to see Dr tomorrow am going to ask him to treat like an STD.. I'd do anything to get it to go away.. Fingers crossed he will do it and then treat my partner if it work...

Ill let you know
Well, I could have written that post myself. But I asked a doctor, not my gyno, about it, and she prescribed me glycopyrolate, which is prescribed for people who sweat too much- it worked!
Hi girls, I am in my mid twenties and also am on the wet side = /
I used to be 'nomal' and then after starting in a new pill I started experiencing the abnomal wetness... my relationship ended and I blame the crap sex life. Now I have been in an one and a half year relationship which is also reaching breaking up point. My partner insists there is nothing wrong with me but the reality speaks louder; he hardly looks for me in bed, does not ejaculate 90 percent of the time and sometimes, after 30 min of feeling nothing (as i feel nothing i assume it is the same for him) he loses erection.
I have been living in such a despair.. we used to love each other so much and sex as shallow as it sounds, is seting us apart.
I tried changing my diet as avoiding stimulating things such as coffeine but had minimal success. I have also noticed that with my actual boyfriend feels way worse than with the previous one and it is due to him also secreting 'stuff' during the sexual act. so it is, that if we wear a condom from the start before penetration, sec feels better, less wet.
The point, I came back to the internet to see if anything new was out there in the market. been to bags of doctors, froze the ligning of my womb but never wanted to try silly powders and creams due to mix reviews.. However today I found this new product with very good reviews through out and wasted no time in buying it. I haven t tried yet but am positive that it must really be good. The products name is 'the magic stick'. It is basicly a 'stick' made of a combination of ingredients known to reduce lubrication. the stick should be inserted (vagina, case someone is wondering) at least 30 min before intercourse for 2  to 3 minutes. Some ladies even complained that they got so dry that penetration wasn t possible!!! for me it sounds like the perfect product. the stick can be used for up to 25 times aparently. reviews also say that the dryness and tightening sensation last for hours. some also reports that by continuasly using it, reduces lubrication and the product less and less often needed. I should be receiving mine this week, and providing I still have a boyfriend by then and manage to engage him in some sexual activity, I will be posting the results in here.
I am sorry all of you. I know how horrible and how little of a woman you all feel. I feel suicidal!!!
sounds like female ejaculation.  I didn't do this until after I had all my kids and partial Hysterectomy.  I don't always do it, I have to be comfortable and relaxed with the guy I am with.  Most guys enjoy a " squirrter"
Hi there ladies,
So, I tried the magic stick and I must say it works! I managed to have sex 3 times this week ( I know, mediocre but I wasn t getting any) and both boyfriend had bags of pleasure! I must say that on the second time I used the stick was only one day after I had firstly used it and as I result I did get very dry and tight making penetration nearly impossible.. I laugh as I write this but we had to use a lubricante. My boyfriend knows nothing about me using this product but was polite enough not to mention the differences.. On the third time I didn t need the stick as I was still pretty safe down there. A little bit of the product came out during sex but looked like a thick secretion and he payed no attention to it. I was over the moon with my new found sex life, but I must confess to u ladies that I ve been experiencing a really bad thrush these last 3 days and don t know if is from the product or from hurting myself by having too dry sex! I haven't given up yet, as soon as I get better I will use the priduct but will probaly try to wash it off afterwards. Will post more once I go through it again.
Take care all
Im deff guna try that stick lol im excited:D
i seem to have the opposite problem, but maybe a sitz (sp) bath?? My dr told me NOT to do that cause it causes dryness.
I absolutely know what this is and it took me YEARS to find out!!!  Excessive wetness during sex is caused by ONE thing - too much estrogen in the womans body!  That said, there are often other signs of excessive estrogen such as heavier menstrual periods, bloating, insomnia, etc.. which we just ignore, try and deal with or don't attribute to excessive sexual lubricational discharge.  I suffered with this problem for many years until I stumbled upon my need for progesterone cream when I finally became peri-menopausal.  Even in my 50's I was excessively wet when aroused but this cream saved my life.  I apply it twice daily (inside my wrists or thighs) and it takes about 3 months to work effectively.  Not only did my other symptoms go away but I'm not a "juicy Lucy" during sex anymore!!!
Hey I also have the same problem and I'm only 16! I hate it a few times I've got so wet we just gave up cos my boyfriend just kept slipping out!
I've tried tightening my vagina and it helped a little (not that I've got a bucket)
Hope it helps for you!
Go doggie style thats what my dear husband and I do when it gets messy!  He like the position and it tightens things up!
I am a 33 ur old mother of 3. 2 of which are twins. I too suffer from whatever this condition is. I dont remember having this problem before the birth pfy children. Just got online to see what i could find. It is one of the most frustrating things ever!!! By no means, a blessing. I agree w/the above comment.,, if you're too dry, lubricated. No such fix for excessive wetness. Its mot only frustrating to me, but also my husband! He has said thats its like 'doing the air'(not being mean, just trying to figure something out. thought i'd clarify that...) and for me, i feel nothing! I'm really disappointed that there isn't some sort of remedy. Ive never heard of the allergy mess, may give that a try. Although, i think I agree w/the 'I'm not sure wanna be doped up during sex, comment. I did have a girl suggest to me once, to put allum (sp?) in my bath water right before. Just not sure I feel comfortable sitting in something gardeners pickle with. Sigh..,I'm definitely " a loss!
I am 41 and I too have this problem. It started about 6 months ago and I notice its every other month. So one month its not to bad, seems normal but the next month its so wet and does take away all sensation. I personally hate it as  it takes away any feeling. Not sure if its all about getting 'old' but as I understood it you're supposed to 'dry up' as you get older. I think I'd perfer that than too wet!
i do sympathize with you . no one should have sex be something they dont want to do because of physical issues . i do however have to say i am one who loves this condition . my wife is the same way . we usually do alot of doggy with the wetness running down her legs . i find it such a turn on that i have a hard time not cumming to quickly . missionary doesnt work for her , laying in a puddle is a turn off . but doggy works out well for us both . i hope you get some relief .
An interesting bread making method, what do you use to rise the dough [smiles]. My partner [female] has this and frankly is great for me. She too gets so distracted/vexed by the effect, the cause [me] tries to calm the situation and get a towel pre-action in the right places. I love her in every way and to know that having this is by no means an issue. To be blest in having a very sensitive area, can only be a great thing to behold, never be embarrassed by what this causes.
I too have to suffer from this condition.... I must say it is not a very nice thing at all.... I have 4 children and I'm 24 years old, I have been married to my husband for 7 years and this excessive wetness has recently come about, the fact that I get so wet that I can barely feel my husband inside of me as well as my husband feeling me, it just kills me, I feel like I am wrong and broken. A big nothing but a slippery mess.... I can't even count the nights that I would cry myself to sleep thinking that I didn't satisfy my husband to the fullest extent and worrying if hes going to look for pleasure else where. If u find a cure please let me know.... someone also told me to take 1 of them dry  up pills and inserted vaginally... i am a bit to scared to try it tho.
I'm in my late 40's & have always had this issue.  I've always been a bit self concious about it, but my past partners have always been turned on by it.  However, my husband isn't thrilled with it.  Makes me feel like a failure because I can't change it.  He turns me on more than ever, which just makes matters worse.  

I have tried the shrinking creams, keagling, etc.  The creams have some affect, some of them had none.  My husband is able to ejaculate, sometimes it takes him longer than others.  He says he's okay with it, it just might take him longer.  However, he never goes down their with anything but his penis, so what would think?

The "Magic Stick" is worth a try, but they are sold out!

I have not had my hormones checked, or tried RX's yet.  Nor have I noticed a difference taking cold/sinus meds.

Keep updating as you try new things, something has to work!
don't there's anything to worry about. men who complain or women who feel at fault are just doing themselves a disfavour. sex in not in the wetness is in the love the lovemaking... my wife has had all of that wetness I just laugh and joke about it and well can't wait for another round... its great lovin making through and through...a
Try vagina magic stick it tightens your vagina and makes your vagina really dry to the point that u will need lubrication before sex  this should work it really works for me
Have you considered having him make you ejaculate(squirt) before actual intercourse. That way you can get in all out and then wipe off before hand. Most case you ejaculate because of stimulation of your gspot. Which is a spongy feeling area a few inches inside of your vaginal opening on the front side. If feels spongier than than the surrounding area. If that is stimulated you will start to feel a sensation almost like you need to pee. If you let if go you will squirt. Just do that until you can't squirt anymore. Then wipe up and begin whatever else you wanted to do. I have noticed that after this the vaginal opening also because much tighter.
I am probably a bit late commenting on your issue by now. But I noticed almost everyone has had their mind in the gutter(bad pun intended). It is because of your age range that everyone thinks this is a sexual dysfunction but there is a chance that its not you vaginal area or reproductive hormones causing this condition. You may possibly be having a different issue in another part of your body. I would suggest talking to a doctor who is an general physician about ruling out the possibilty of palsy or epilepsy that is enduced in you through a highly stimulating activity like sex. Sometimes wetness is caused by a cholinergic effect. If that happens to be the case they would give you an anticholinergic medication to dry up the excess moisture. However it turns out I wish you the best for your situation.
I'm only 17 and I have this problem I litterally have to get up two or three times sometimes more to clean up its groas and it makes it hard to feel a whole lot so if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it
I have never heard of being to wet as an issue. Ive asked multiple men and women and they believe there is no such thing as too wet. I get extremely wet and my man loves it. The wetter the better his reaction when he first goes in. I have to know is this an issue only in other ethnic groups?
i have the same problem but im also prowd of it i feel like a hot founten and feels verry healthy and spiritual
plus i have a salution: let your partner lick you verry well and  fingir you  as many fingers it goes well with his thumb and pinkiy together like a triangle

then when you feel satisfied lay back and rest a little youll get a hot cold
shivirng sensation he can wipe you down as well after he playd with you you might not need it you dry from the air and from inside
then you naturaly dry up a bit then he should pnatrate without you asking

a man wants to give the woman its in his nature
suddenly youl feel amazing and you might yell out from pleasure and he'll also start yelling out you might orgazim together in bliss
he can wipe you down as well after again and himself aswell and after som rest start again this time you can press his **** hard and lick and suck

there hope even if your a natural spring

Embrace the wetness people. If you actually stop focusing on yourself, your perceived short comings, or whatever, and get out of your heads, you'll find the whole experience much more pleasurable. Sex is supposed to be messy. It's animal and raw and generally most exciting when you're not over thinking it. Connect with the emotion and what's happing in your body. Everything else doesn't really matter. Your partners probably find difficulty in climaxing during intercourse because they can feel that you're tense and uptight about your body. They've lost you because you've gone into your head worrying about things.
Wow, way to minimize a real, physical problem! I have the same issue, I'm not tense during sex, quite the contrary, and it's a big issue for my partner, as the friction gets less and less the more we make love. Try possibly being more empathetic, and less demeaning. Nobody is overthinking it, it's an actual, physical problem.
I get very wet and my guy has no problem with staying hard or ejaculation. In fact I feel him just fine. Before him my sex life has never been a problem. I have been like a waterfall since I can remember. This is the first that I am hearing of it being a problem. I have always heard ppl complaining of the dryness. I really hope you find a solution.
I am completely in the same boat, minus the kids... This is not a fun problem and we are "not" lucky. It is horrible to know that your partner is not able to get off because it is too wet and yes you feel like a horrible failure. It also becomes not fun for you, as you can't feel anything. Everyone keeps mistaking it for a "tightness" issue do Keigles... Let me tell you no amount of keigles changes this... Hoping to find some solution... :(
What a comment...

My sex life is pretty darn amazing :) I am 100% satisfied by my partner and multiply and squirting.... I can go on. However this is not a perceived problem. it is real. So perhaps know what you are talking about before telling people to fix their mental state. It is a real physical problem that has a negative impact on my partner and on others partners.
Yes! Thank you!
I thought it was because I had kids and my hormones seemed to be more extreme.  I have a IUD in, but I have been like this before the IUD.  The IUD is a non-hormonal 10 year one. I have been STD tested, and all clear, but I have noticed when clear discharge even when not aroused sometimes.  My periods are heavy and worse, as well as when I am ovulating.  I'm in my mid 30's and am in good shape.  My skin because of all the hormone levels seem worse than when I was in my 20's but thought this was normal with age.  Recently I started looking into it, because I do my Kegel exercises and have kegel weights. My boyfriend is average to good size, and I am tight when he enters.  I get so wet that neither of us feel it, and its embarrassing.  Afterwards I am so sore because my muscles are in great shape, but doesn't feel that way when he is in there, because there is little friction.  I can feel myself dripping, and stopping for a towel is awful.  
Drying agents like powder etc. doesn't seem like a good idea since I sensitive and get infections easily down there. Bubble bath, etc. will give me one every time.  
I agree with many women on here, excessive wetness is not good either.  I  cant even multi orgasm because I can't feel it due to the lack of friction.  Think I figured out what my issue could be and why the excessive wetness and it is related to my other symptoms too, not normal age thing, or weak muscles or having children or birth control.  "Estrogen Dominance"  
below are a few links for some articles, and a couple herbal natural remedies.  I am going to find a good OBGYN too in hopes to get my hormone levels back in balance.  I have noticed the excessive wetness and heavy hormonal issues for the last 4 years or so.  Lack of sleep, and being a single mom probably plays a large part in why the Estrogen is in dominance.  Wish me luck, hope this helps some others who are feeling insecure, frustrated, and unsure if their is anyway to fix this problem.  It is a problem for both the man and women if you cant feel anything.

http://www.diagnose-me.com/symptoms-of/progesterone-low-or-estrogen-dominance.html

http://www.livestrong.com/article/15810-does-natural-vaginal-lubrication-
come/

http://www.herballove.com/case-studies/too-much-good-thing-estrogen-dominance-causes-excessive-vaginal-discharge

http://www.herballove.com/solutions/herbal-tincture-excessive-vaginal-discharge
I'm having the same problem and I'm 24,but only since I've had my kids and my sex life is a mess boyfriend left he thought I was cheating because I was always wet.. I wouldn't have sex for up to eight months and he would jus slide in wen we do
HI there,
What is the name of this 'magic stick'?!! I'm suffering terribly and am desparate to try anything that may help!!

Hi Ladies,
I am a doctor (GP) - My rather embarrassed 25 year-old daughter asked me what she could do as this problem was ruining her sex-life. I have done a quick internet search and it appears that some vasoconstrictors may help reduce vaginal secretions. One research paper suggested Propranolol (a Beta-blocker which has both beta-1 and beta-2 effects) and was found to be beneficial (when tested in rats) - I would suggest 20-40mg taken an hour before sex - ask your GP for a prescription - Beware - not suitable for asthmatics as can cause bronchoconstriction (acute asthma-attack). Ironically, this medication can cause impotence in men.
Another non-scientific article suggested nicotine, which is a powerful vasoconstrictor - the recent availability of e-cigarettes means you will not have to 'take-up the smoking habit' and a puff just before sex may be worth a try.
Best of luck ladies.
Dr DB
The only time my vagina is less wet, is when Ive already masturbated at least once. The problem is, I can't be doing that all the time and  i might not even have time to masturbate in several occasions..
Im a suffer also what kind of pills are these and where can i get them
Try ***** pumping, it will heighten your arousal and sensitivity.  It will makes your ***** feel tighter for your partner.
Try alum. You will find that its the main ingredient in tightening creams and such. Here is what you do. Mix a tiny bit with water in a cup, bowl, what have you. Soak a cotton ball and insert. Wait a few minutes and remove. Secretion diminshed.  How much alum is up to you but be careful not to over indulge as you may get too dry. What are the side effects? Ask your doctor who would probabaly use complicated jargons like, FDA, pharmaceutical, infection. What I do know is that alum is cheap, located in the spice section of just about every grocery store, and my aunt (she taught me this as a way to fake being a virgin over and over again) and the other women in her community have been doing this for ions and are just fine. Oh also you may wanna give lime or lemon a shot too. If those I would recommend organic or non processed lemon/lime. Buy it and slice it yourself, not from a bottle. Slice transverse section, lay on back, and squeeze the juice into your twa. Astrigent. So two local recipes used in African and Asian cultures so before we get on our western high horses please remember that you are not being forced to try this so please do not try it. But in cultures, where female horniness is frownned upon, a wet vagina is a serious problem and so they take the art of drying it up very seriously.
"over come"
If you don't feel anything for lack of friction, he can satisfy you orally. All women like that, right?

IF he's creative and has good technique, enjoys doing it, is not in a hurry, so you're totally relaxed, in the 'carefree' zone - and as long as he is as if on a mission, committed to the goal, on-target and relentless in his approach, and you know how once he starts working on you he's going the distance, won't stop until you surrender, give in, give up, give him what he's wanting to get...more wet from you not less. The best that you produce.  Your sweet clean grade-A c**. What he needs to quench his thirst. Your fresh spring flowing. Swallowing your essence. Savoring your passion. Transcended... drifting along on your sea of love. To the shores - desert island paradise, once lost, now found.
excessive vaginal fluids is never aproblem but rather to some cultures its ablessing.Forexample in East Africa,Uganda in particular western part of the country especially cattle keepers,have this as ablessing not aproblem because,Actually most people other side of the country long for such lady to witness of what normally happens.
Actually, the many women who have commented here that it IS a problem would signify that it IS a problem.
I have just experienced this at 17! never had it before and have been active since 16, any ideas?!
When I was in my 20's and 30's, I did not have problems with wetness.  I started having problems with dryness after the birth of my second child at age 37.  It takes a lot of foreplay to get me there, but I eventually get wet enough.  When I was in my mid 30s, I briefly had to take Doxycyclin - it totally dried me out down there.  For those of you with too much wetness, ask your doctor about taking intermittent courses of Doxycyclin - it's a relatively harmless antibiotic.  It is often prescribed for bad acne because it dries out the overproductive oil glands in your skin.  I guess it has same effect on vaginal secretions
Last time I went to the GYN for a check up she told me she could give me something for my excess wetness. Touch triggers the wetness for me, overly sensitive.
what types of products