excessive vaginal wetness when aroused
I am in my mid twenties and have had excessive vaginal wetness (aka large puddle on the bed, needing to take a break during intercourse to wipe off)  when I become aroused as long as I can remember. I don't think most people understand how annoying and sexually dissatisfying this is. I am so frustrated every time I ask for help most people just say how lucky I am (definatly don't feel that way). Its very messy, I have a hard time feeling anything during intercourse, and quite frankly not much fun for me or my partner.

I know I have no STD's, or infections. I've tried multiple birth control pills, antihystamines, and "just keeping a towel handy" as my OB offered isn't a viable option. I've done some research and heard of some drying powder, but that seems like an infection waiting to happen. Not to mention the main ingredient is corn starch so that would be like making vaginal gravy, not to sexually appealing either.

Any ideas, I vaguely remember hearing about vaginal laser surgery?
Your problem sounds remotely like my x wife.She too got excesssivly wet,to the tune of a rubbery feel.not fun.she made sure i was atisfied 1st,then she was 2nd.good luck
personally i say your pretty lucky but that powder i agree is probably an infection waiting to happen and is probably more likely to make bread than a better sex life if its main ingredient is corn startch.    but i would try another type of birth control pill and i did hear a rumor once from a woman who said that changing her diet dried her up (she was a shooter and would only have sex in the bathtub because there was so much).     sorry to say that i cant remember how she changed her diet and i am skeptical as to weather or not it worked but feel free to look it up or expirement but i would recommend having sex in the bathtub.    that way you two get your fun cleanly and can still be sexual and intimate afterwards in the shower.    i know its not the solution your looking for but its an idea best of luck and i will do a bit of reasurch for you and make a post if i find anything.
While I have no clue what causes it, I know that we all have things in our life that we must over come and this must be yours. I know it bothers you and your partner, but if your partner loves you enough he will be willing to work through it. I prefer to look at these type of things as annoying but not terminall.
I too am a fellow sufferer from this condition.  I am totally at an end as to what to do and finally am searching the web for info.  Even my gynochologist is stumped!  I get very wet during intercourse and it is very frustrating.  My partner cannot climax and I feel like a damp squid!

I have had my Cervix quarterized twice to see if it helps and I have had an operation to tighten my back vaginal wall (after giving birth to two children - I don't remember having this problem before children).  This helped a bit with feeling my partner but not with the wetness.

People say I'm lucky and that most women 'dry up' which is worse.  That my man should be grateful he turns me on.  But I don't feel that at all, just a failure.

So I do really sympathize.  If you do find out the answer, please, please let me know.
I have noticed older women seem to have this problem as opposed to the younger ones,so I was surprised to see you young age. You wouldnt think so but as women get older they also tend to form these puddles in the bed. Just make sure you put a mattress cover on the bed and enjoy the lubrication while you still have it friend.
sorry about your problems but i can honestly say to me it sounds like fun
I too have this problem and am very frustrated. Sex is no fun for me or my partner.  Ihave tried the powder, and it was just a mess. We have just about given up on sex altogether. I am so frustrated and feel very sorry for my husband. If anyone has any answers for this problem, I would really be grateful for the remedy.
Have you tried Sudafed or the equivalent? It is known to "dry up" not just the sinuses but the whole body. As a fellow "wet one", my first husband hated it but my second one is thrilled. The whole multiorgasm-excessive wetness things seem to go hand in hand. I hope this helps.
I am in my early 20's and have just encountered this problem myself. i have never had an issue until recently. i have been to the Dr.s and have no STDs nor infections. It is NOT a blessing to be too wet during intercourse, if i were too dry i could simply use some lubrication! There is no easy fix for being wet and it makes climaxing during intercourse impossible for my partner. I read that having a drink or two, or taking antihistamines before intercourse could help but what women wants to be doped up on cold medicine and alcohol every time they wanna have sex?! Are there really no other solutions??
hi. i dont think your going to fix this problem over night.has eny one of you. went to see a dr yet.i dont have this problem more of the other way around. wich isent so good eather.it has to do with the female hormons.i think wemen should seek medcal advice about this.or go on line.i was reading some whare.that the hormons plays a part in thisit said it was some kind of hormon inbalenc.and lets not for -get about the wemen that are all ways to dry eather.
Just enjoy it while you have it!  It's an inconvenience now but at least your body is responding and if necessary yo are built to take longer sessions of sex if you ever desire to.
I have had this problem on and off since i was 18, I find when im regular on my pill it isn't such a problem.  I recently stopped it and cant feel ANYTHING because im like a slip and slide.  When I drink it tends to be better,but I'm going to try an antihistomine, and see how that works.. if there are any persriptions for this that anyone knows of let me know.  It's SO frusterating, messy and unenjoyable.
ever heard of female ejaculation???.....i go through that every once in a while and if it happens just before you orgasim, then you are one of the very LUCKY few women that experience that in their life times........or so i have read up on the net when i was also very concernd! it is a colourless flluid that comes out though and if thats the case, then you have nothing to worry about because its totally normal!
I have the same problem. It's even something as simple as kissing my boyfriend that gets me aroused. It's so frustrating to feel like I've peed my pants just from making out with him! I really want to find a way to stop this!!
it is extremely annoying...i'm 24..its only with my current partner that im with now..the one before i didnt have any wetness...yes we may be able to go long amounts of time but its no fun when you cant feel anything bc you are too wet and he starts to go soft...and no orgasm isnt fun either. Mine is as simple as making out with him as well..at first its ok but than its like niagara falls. its extremely frustrating fo rme and him, bc he feels like he cant satisfy me. trust me i'd much be more toward the drier side of things!
Have you tried any of the over the counter products to restore tightness?   many of these do so not by actually making anything tighter but by decreasing lubrication to give the illusion of tightness.
I'm having the same problem. Only 2 of my partners have ever had a problem with it, unfortunately my husband is one of them. He says it's too wet to feel anything. I tried tightening cream thinking that that would at least add more friction, but no. Same results, he couldn't climax. This is serious and causing serious problems in the marriage. I understand how everyone feels, it's embarrassing, I feel like it's my fault, I have a high sex drive and he's just not into having sex because of it. I know I don't have infection, STD, and I'm not pregnant.  We are suppose to be trying to get pregnant, and I'm allergic to bc pills anyway. If anyone finds a cure let me know.
I know this is going to sound odd, but try it. You know when you clench down when you really have to pee? Do that over and over. It will tighten you up. Also, masturbate often. I'm not sure why, but it seems that when I masturbate a lot before sex, I get less wet during. Just try that.

I hope it works.
People are so rude and ignorant. Having your vagina be super slimy is NOT FUN, its not sexy and its not a blessing. I am so tired of people on message boards saying to stop "complaining" and enjoy it. Do you think it's fun to stop every 10 minutes and say "we need to towel off"? You cant feel a DAMN THING when youre too wet. Do you people get that? I would love it if someone had a real solution to this problem, and yes. It is a real problem.
I can imagine that this is more than annoying and would deter you from sex. Who can really feel good about puddling of any bodily fluid?  I recall a female friend who looked like she'd peed in her clothes at times.  Not fun.  I can only suggest that you continue to pursue a medical treatment, even if it means switching doctors.  This appears to be somewhat rare and perhaps is little known by most docs.  I know there are meds that help with excessive sweating.  Excessive lubrication is NOT the same, but the point is that maybe there is something new your doctor doesn't know about. Just be careful about any permanent or invasive treatment.  Hang in there and keep trying the medical and medication route.  Sorry that folks don't take this seriously.  Waiting decades to "dry up" is not a solution.