Sexual Health Community
extreme clitoral pain!! please help...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

extreme clitoral pain!! please help...

I have had this pain in my clitoris area for over a month now...it was right after I shaved the area...although I think it was just a coincidence..it felt like chafing or something at first.....so I ignored it and the pain wasn't that bad..but its been getting worse..it happens after I rub it .... and I don't use lubricant......yesterday a few hours after rubbing it I had EXCRUCIATING pain....just from accidentally rubbing it on the chair...I tried to look at it but it was the worst pain I ever felt even trying to open...and it even hurt to sit down...a few weeks ago I realized there was a little hair in it? But I don't think thats it because sometimes I don't feel any pain..what could it be?
I heard that it could be "clitoral priaprism"? basically an enlarged clitoris that won't go down..that is kind of what it feels like..it feels really sharp and like there's alot of pressure there..any ideas what it could be? I'm not going to the doctor until I know this pain isn't getting any better because it hurts so bad and I'm terrified..any input is greatly appreciated!!!
oh, and i'm on the pilll.....microgestin 1/20..could that have anything to do with it maybe?