extreme orgasm cauing anxiety
recently i have been takin zoloft for anxiety and i noticed when i masturbate it causes like extreme orgasms to the point where i get hot flashes like im gonna pass out. i was wondering if anyone else heard or experienced this..at the same time i think it could all be in my head and im just making myself feel this way..either way iv been keeping my self away from sex or anything cause i dont feel like looking like a weirdo freaking out when im about to orgasm
some ppl might be jelous of that lol i think it sounds hot
haha i will admit it is kinda kool, but at the same time it freaks me out since i think its the meds doin it...i actually just did it a few min ago to see if i still had the problem, its actually not as bad as it was..i guess the med side effects are going away