female ejactulation..
in the height of arousal, what would be the reason for a female to keep pulling back and not letting herself ejactulate?? would it be psychological??
Possibly, psychological... fear, anxiety, Depression can cause mental obstacles and make us withhold or unable to "let go."
Possibly, physiological... not getting quite enough or the right kind of stimulation in the right place(s); or, the presence of some form of pain/ discomfort.

Is this a recent onset of "pulling back?"
Or, has ejaculation always been this way?
i guess the first one,  sufferer of depression.. not able to let go can't relax and cope with the feeling..
I used to have that problem as well, and it was neither depression or psychological. It was simply that I was scared if I let go, I would pee on my partner, or make a mess, and my partner would be turned off. But when I met my husband, he made me comfortable enough, and trust him enough that letting go was ok, and it gives him joy and makes his satisfaction complete when I let go. So I let go. I would suggest you let her know that it's ok, and normal for her to let go. Tell her you don't mind (unless you do). bottom line; make her as comfortable and relaxed and whisper words of encouragement when she's about to get an orgasm. All the best. xx
Like Flavoured, I also had the, "I am going to pee on my partner" feeling  A  few things need to be lined up to get past or through this, in my opinion.  I think a woman's age is important,  pretty sure 30's is what I hear is normal. I got past this when was 28. However after 30 it is on a new level. Masturbation, a woman being able to please herself and knowing her own body and what she likes. Last feeling safe with your partner, knowing he has a strong desire for you, is very important. Good luck.