female masterbating
I am 23 years old female, i am single and i am doing masterbation since 8 years. But since 2 years it got intensive. Everytime i want to stop it but then again indulge in it. I do it once in a week. I am really worried about different issues as:
will this much masterbation change the shape of my vagina?
will it decrease my libido?
will it create any sexual dysfunction which will me traumatic when i will get married?
Please help me as i am very depressed on these matters.
Hi, do not worry, the answer to all of your questions in your post is no, no, no...
No need to be worried about your masturbation - even if you do it more often than once a week, it will cause no problem, it will just bring more pleasure into your sexual life.
Masturbation will not change the shape of your vagina, it will not decrease your libido, it will not lead to sexual dysfunctions and it can be just useful for your future relationship (marriage) if you explore your own sexual responses via masturbation and selfpleasuring activities, you will have probably much better sex life also with your partner in the future, if you know your body and all kinds of effective and pleasurable stimulation...
So, do not try to stop masturbating, do it freely and with pleasure when you feel like doing it and enjoy it!
(of course it is good to be careful about the hygiene, e.g. do not insert any vegetables or objects which are not clean into your body, but you can freely and with no worries experiment with your own body, with sex toys, with using your hands, fingers, fantasies or erotic images etc....I have also heard about a girl who inserted a vibrator into her vagina before going to sleep so that she could experience more intense orgasms while sleeping combined with intense erotic dreams, but of course I do not know how safe this can be).
To sum up, do not worry, do not deny your sexual pleasure and masturbation, do not stop or reduce those pleasurable activities.
Have a nice day,
severin76