Sexual Health Community
female nympho or what??

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

female nympho or what??

I am 20, female, been with my boyfriend for 2 and half years, he was my first sexual experience. Our sex life is absolutely fantastic, we have sex dozens of times a week, doing any and everything a couple can do to each other sexually. I find that no matter how many times I still want more sex even if I orgasm several times. If he does not want to have sex it becomes an ongoing argument. I sometimes beg as if it was a  drug I needed. It makes me feel like hes not attracted to me. He says he's just tired at times. but I NEVER feel so tired that i won't have sex.

I was sexually abused as a child but never raped though I strongly feel that it is unrelated to this issue. This has become a huge problem for us. but I don't think Im nymphomaniac.  I would never cheat, but do feel like  I would rather be with another sexually compulsive man that would beg me for sex instead. Does it seem like Im the problem or is my boyfriend not attracted enough to me?
At your age I was the same, but I also ran 10 miles a day and could run 2 miles in 12 minutes.  You either need to do other exercises with you boyfriend to build up his stamina and/or use more positions where you do more of the work.

Relax your both normal.
I had a gf that had similiar issues as you have...as she got older her sexual appetite diminshed,but she was very sexually active while I dated her. It was too the point that I couldnt satisfy her enough and she cheated constantly...not to hurt me but to satisfy her sexual appetite. I do believe though that  your sexual abuse does attribute to the problem. I mean just because you were not abused with intercourse doesnt eliminate it as abuse. Abuse can come in all forms as you probably know...sexual,mental,emotional,etc...but nevertheless it is still abuse. Good luck and hopefully your bf can keep up with your appetite.
I also feel that your past abuse has become a problem for you.  You were overly-sexualized at at a young an age.  (Personally, I think even 17 is too young!)

I was emotionally abused as a child by a hurtful stepfather and it has had far-reaching consequences that I only recently sought help for through the kind assistance of a psychologist.

You may not feel traumatized by what happened to you.  But I really do think that it has had an effect for the worse on you and that you should seek out a counselor or, even better, a psychologist (if you can afford a psychologist).  They are nothing to be afraid of, are GENUINELY concerned with your health and welfare and REALLY DO help!

Another thing to think about is this - what happened to you abuser?  Is he or she still out there potentially abusing even more people?  Do you have a trusted family member that you can talk to about what happened to you?
Still think for the most part you are normal late bloomer and just need to learn to deal with it and sometimes focus it in other directions.,
Heck I think we are all nymphos when we first start being sexually active. As you get older and life puts more demands on you, you sex life tends to slow down or in some cases takes the back seat to everyday life. I say enjoy it while you can, but don't put to much preasure on your boyfriend, he may not be where you are sexually.
LOL. Agreed. Well it's been that way since we started having sex 2 and a half years ago.
im the same way. my bf and i have sex constantly. difference is that he can keep up with me. although there are time when i want to have sex, and its really not a good time or place. example: grocery store, walking down the street, friends or relatives house... i want to have sex so much that i dont care where we're at, or when it is. im lucky to have a bf thats as "freaky" as me, weve had sex all over nyc, inside and out. but now im starting to think that theres a problem with me. and i definately dont want to wear him out, or have him become too used to me if you know what i mean. even though he is as sexual as me and doesnt ever let me down, i find myself never feeling satisfied. im 26, mother of 2 and have been dealing with "life issues" for a long time now, and still no settling down in my sex drive since the age of 17. and to top it all off, ive never had an orgasm through intercourse. and i dont think thats my problem either. because i can pleasure myself, and still never want to stop. ive climaxed MULTIPLE times and just kept wanting more til i eventually just fell asleep. lol id rather have sex than to just pleasure myself. what drives me is the touch, feel, and warmth of my bf. so whats wrong with me??
It's the abuse you had!! I was abused as a child, both phys. and sexual.
I'm 63 and still can have sex a few times a day. I love it
thats awesome