Sexual Health Community
foul semen odor

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

foul semen odor

I had been with my husband for 9 yrs, it took me awhile to get use to the smell and taste of his semen but I learned to love it and I'd never miss a drop. We split up 2 years ago but are now giving our marriage another chace, (each of us had other sexual partners during the break up). Now my husband's semen has the most god aweful odor, I thru up for real when I tried to swollow. I cant allow him to *** inside of me because I will carry that odor for days, its so bad that everyone I'm around will comment on the smell. My husband said it because he smokes about 5 cigars a week where as 2 years ago he maybe smoke 1 cigar a week. I am concerned its an STD.
Tags: foul, semen, semen odor, std's, husband
One thing you can do is put a little of something you like to drink e.g. chocolate milk or something. Put the semen in a wide mouth glass. Mix it and then bottoms up. Also as a deodorizer have eat something sweet such as strawberries about an hour before.
  Also get him to take Milk thistle this will clean out his system  one to two capsules a day for a month. Then cut back to Once in the beginning of the month and once in the middle of the month. Hope this will help you. :)
I bet that the foulness is, in fact, due to the cigars and not an STD. Anyway, As for the taste and smell of the semen, I recommend that you have him drink those super sweet fruit juices, like grape or pineapple juice, on a regular (daily) basis. And, have him cut back or better yet, ditch the stinky cigars... I don't know how you can stand it!