Sexual Health Community
genital discomfort

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

genital discomfort

i am a 33 year old male and i have been getting a red swelling of the glands and foreskin for almost a week now, it is very itchy. ive just started using conditioner in my hair and am wondering if it got on my penis if that may be what is causing the redness and if it will just go away with time. please help me
It is possible, but I would say it is more likely a bacterial infection. I would suggest you see your doctor.