Sexual Health Community
hard time

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

hard time

I am a 29 year old female and here lately I can't get in the mood to have sex with my husband no we don't have problems and I love him with all my heart and its not him its me and its getting really hard to get a organsim and I stay really dry please help cause I used to love being with him
Loss of libido and weight gain can be due to hypothyroidism. Loss of libido is also very commonly found in women and mostly the cause is psychological in nature. It can be due to stress and anxiety or relationship problems with your partner. Talk to your husband for the psychological support. If you are having any stress, then this psychological support will help. A healthy affectionate communication with the partner helps in decreasing anxiety and stress.

However if there is no stress and anxiety then the physical causes need to be ruled out. These include anemia, diabetes and hormonal imbalance. If it is due to hypothyroidism then taking thyroid hormones can treat it.
If it persists then some investigations which need to be done( some may have been done in the hormonal studies) are follicle stimulating hormone levels, estradiol, thyroxine and thyrotrophin levels in the blood test reports.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.