hellp, yeast to std?
can yeast infection turn into stds?
no
however, if it goes untreated in can turn into sepsis, which is a blood condition. This condition results from bacteria spreading through the blood stream, and it is usually deadly. Also vulvovaginal candidiasis can also occur.
Some also believe that if left for too long it can create infertility issues.
If it has been a while that you've had these symptoms, you need to see a doctor. O/C meds will only aggravate the bv symptoms, making the infection worse.
a suggestion i have as well, to go along with the doc's rx is a pill called Azo yeast. It helps your body fight agaisnt the build up of yeast. This is best for people who have had a yeast infection for over 6months and do not want a repeat.
I had a yeast infection from before I had my first period till I was 16. I was uninformed about the problem/symptoms, and it did develop into the vulvovaginal candidiasis. Basically, I'm at a higher risk of getting another yeast infection if I don't properly take care of myself. Good luck!