help with unknown lump
Ok maybe a few weeks like maybe two i dont remember i found a lump or bump on the outer lip of my vagina. its sorta hard and it wont pop. ive been trying to look at websites to find out what it is because it wont pop and im a huge worry body. so far its only been a small pea sized lump that isnt too painful or even painful at all at times but now ive started to notice it hurts with certain jeans or how i bend in them. i want to go to the doctors but im only 17 and wont be 18 til april and since im a worry body i thought it would be a sexual desease but i dont want to ask my mom cuz she doesnt know that i had once been sexually active. so far all the research has said its a cyst. is this the real answer or not?
It does sound like a cyst of some sort.  Try not to irritate it with clothing or other ways.  If it doesn't get better soon, you should go to the doctor.