Sexual Health Community
help

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

help

im a very young ladie that has been getting something like huge "cold sore" looking open sores down in my lower area, and the one i had before healed over and now after having sex the other night there is now 3 sores they hurt really bad sometimes i can barley wear panties. Someone help
I was raped a few year ago and that happed to me it turns out that the man gave me herpes. So if i was you i would go get it checked out by you OB/gyn. And ask all the people you have slept with to go get checked. I pray that its not that. But if i was you i would go get checked.

This sounds like it could be Herpes or Syphilis, although syphilis is not very common. You should go and see your doctor to find out exactly what it is.
Hi Kay, Get your self down to your nearest STD/GUM Clinic, and get yourself tested the staff are really helpful and will sort out your problem, it could be something minor and if its worst they will tell you.
Good Luck