hemorrhoid after anal sex
I engaged in anal sex with someone and noticed that afterwards I developed a small pea sized hemorrhoid on my anus. He didn't use enough lubrication and didn't prepare the area that well for entry. I had examined myself before the encounter and nothing was there. I don't have medical insurance by the girl who examined me at Planned Parenthood confirmed that it was a hemorrhoid.

It has been about a week and I have seen little improvement as I check it daily.  I have upped my fiber, increased my water intake, used prep h ointment, use prep h medicated wipes with witchhazel, and have used pure witchhazel with cotton balls to attempt to shrink this thing but do not seem to be having much luck. What else can I do?  The good news is there is no itching or pain, but I wan this thing gone! How long does it usually take before it will go away?
It may never go away. Once we get hemorrhoids from childbirth, straining when having a bowel movement or having anal sex they are usually there for life. Things should get better, hopefully, and you may never have any problems with it again. Keep doing what you're doing with the treatments you're giving yourself. You really need to be prepared before you have anal sex. Always use a condom or your partner could get a bacterial infection. Use plenty of lubrication. A water based one is most likely the best.