hmm
NFB
So im almost 6 Weeks pregnant and me and my partner still frequintly have sex. Sometimes its great, the usual, but sometimes it ends in horrible cramps amd stomach pains that leave me face first in the toilet. Is that bad? Should we not be having sex?
It's best to talk to your OB/GYN about this. It could be morning sickness, which can happen at any time of the day really. I'm not sure what the cramping is though. Best to see the Dr to find out.
NFB
I dont know. It feels like more then morning sickness. Im really worried but my doctors apointment isnt until next week. I hope its nothing bad.
You can always call to tell them you're having cramping. I'm pretty sure they'll get you in right away. I hope it's nothing bad too. It's not uncommon to have what feels like cramping throughout your pregnancy because your uterus is stretching.