hormone when pregnant that makes you horny
The title says it all. My question when I was pregnant with both my children I was extremely I guess the non medical term is "horny" thought about sex all the time and masterbated a lot when pregnant as my hubby was  afraid to touch me during those months. What hormone is responsible for me having so much drive during my pregnancy? I'm hoping whatever it is it it's bottled up for me to purchase : )
LOL! I'm not sure if there is a medical term or specific hormone that explains this. For me, it varied while I was pregnant with each child. With my last one though, I was extremely "in need." It was crazy for me! I just figured it was because my body was changing and everything was so super sensitive--especially my sexual desire. The way some women get morning sickness or can't eat or smell certain things is comparable to the cranked up sexual desire. At least that's how I see it. When I spoke to other pregnant women about it, some agreed and some almost cried mentioning the word, lol.

It would be a nifty thing to have around when needed though. I never felt so aroused, animalistic, sexy, sexually aggressive as I did when I was 20lbs over weight with feet like hams :p
I believe its just the pregnancy hormone itself that makes you that way.  Its also psychological i.e. I'm already pregnant so I can just enjoy it.  My ex-wife was the same way.  I wish they bottled it too.  Maybe she wouldn't have started hating sex down the road after her hysterectomy . . .