how can I give my husband an orgasm
I have been married for 15 years, and have never gave my husband a mind blowing orgasm. Sure he ejaculates, but I want him to blow is mind. So how can I do this, and at the same time get one myself?
Google female deer exercise or deer exercise for woman. Do this exercise twice a day. You will increase you sexual stamina. You husband can do deer exercise for man. Both of you can enjoy full body orgasm.
You can kegel him. google kegel exercise and learn how to contract kegel muscles. During intercourse you may contract your kegel muscles which will give him different type of sensations.You can massage his perineum (muscle between anus and scrotum base.This will further excite him.There is a hot point in the center of perineum (you have to findout the pint by deeping your middle finger in the perinium and put some pressure on it. This can give him orgasm lasting for 5 minutes. Of course this will take lot of practice. Deer exercise for woman will be very effective.
When he is on the verge of ejaculation, press the hot point on his perineum. This will cause him a great orgasm.You may learn to massage the prostate. This will also give him great orgasm.