SEXUAL HEALTH
COMMUNITY
how can i STOP masterbating???
by dancom, Aug 07, 2008
i am really really sick and tried from my sexual habits.
i  started materbating when i was 14 now i am 15 years old
i really want to quit masterbating because its freaky and i am not capable for doing like i am just 15 years old so its so early for me.
every day i promise to self that i will not do masterbating today but when i m think of girl i just start masterbating..
can you help and can you telll me some good ways to stop masterbating
PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member Comments (414)
by treazzure007, Aug 09, 2008
just keep your hands out of your pants and when you begin to feel the urge, pull out a national geographic magazine or some article with some sad images (like the poor starving, struggling, famine stricken inhabitants in 3rd world countries) and i think that should do the trick
by Dod_France, Aug 17, 2008
14-15 is not a young age to start. just dont over do it.. id suggest 3 times a week and you'd be safe from most prostate infections. and yes use the national geographic magazine trick. i have no idea if it would work for you.. but give it a try
by lostindreamz, Nov 28, 2008
Im a 23 year old female. I have a problem. I masterbate at least 10 timesa day i work 2 jobs also. so leaves little time for anything else. any suggestions to how to help me quit. by the way i dont fantasize about anyone i just do it. is there any help for me???? Im at a loss!!!!!
by cuddlebugz, Dec 01, 2008
My boyfriend still does it continuously and it is a pain, he constantly touches and wants touched - some things never change - age and gender doesn't matter.
by jojoclown, Dec 23, 2009
Hey, Ive been masturbating or about 5 years now, im 14, when i was 10, (not the smartest of children) i looked down in the bath tub and started to 'play' not knowing what i was doing, the after math felt good, so i started to do it during every bath. the next year, after doing it every week, i came to find out what i was doing. I wanted to stop, but it came to be so addicting. The years went on, now here i am, at 14 years of age, doing it at least once a day, or sometimes more, its irritating me, i really do not want to do it, and i know that some doctors suggest that its a normal thing to do, blah blah blah, but i dont care if its normal, i dont wanna be hanging with my friends and then all of a sudden get the urge to do 'it' I wanna continue my athletic life with out getting an erection and having to fake an injury to sit out to cover it up, ive tried to quite multiple times, i pretty much try to quit after every time i do it, but it gets so addicting that its a naturally planned out time in my life, and it gets harder to stop, because every time i plan on stopping i say to myself im gonna stop and if i dont, them ___________ will happen, (_______ is a different consequence or something like that) But now when i say that its harder to believe my self because i all wasy forget about ti and masturbate.  

I posted this because i heard someone say that talking about ti and coming out with it helps you stop. I hope it works, but i would greatly appreciate it if you gave me some advice on how to stop, without saying "oh its normal" and things like that. As i said before, i dont care if its normal, all i care about is stopping,

Thanks for reading, and helping.
-Steven
This discussion was closed by MedHelp moderators.