Sexual Health Community
how can i STOP masterbating(masturbating)???

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

i am really really sick and tried from my sexual habits.
i  started materbating when i was 14 now i am 15 years old
i really want to quit masterbating (masturbating) because its freaky and i am not capable for doing like i am just 15 years old so its so early for me.
every day i promise to self that i will not do masterbating (masturbating) today but when i m think of girl i just start masterbating (masturbating)..
can you help and can you telll me some good ways to stop masterbating (masturbating)
PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viewing 1-200 comments:
just keep your hands out of your pants and when you begin to feel the urge, pull out a national geographic magazine or some article with some sad images (like the poor starving, struggling, famine stricken inhabitants in 3rd world countries) and i think that should do the trick
14-15 is not a young age to start. just dont over do it.. id suggest 3 times a week and you'd be safe from most prostate infections. and yes use the national geographic magazine trick. i have no idea if it would work for you.. but give it a try
Im a 23 year old female. I have a problem. I masterbate at least 10 timesa day i work 2 jobs also. so leaves little time for anything else. any suggestions to how to help me quit. by the way i dont fantasize about anyone i just do it. is there any help for me???? Im at a loss!!!!!
My boyfriend still does it continuously and it is a pain, he constantly touches and wants touched - some things never change - age and gender doesn't matter.
Hey, Ive been masturbating or about 5 years now, im 14, when i was 10, (not the smartest of children) i looked down in the bath tub and started to 'play' not knowing what i was doing, the after math felt good, so i started to do it during every bath. the next year, after doing it every week, i came to find out what i was doing. I wanted to stop, but it came to be so addicting. The years went on, now here i am, at 14 years of age, doing it at least once a day, or sometimes more, its irritating me, i really do not want to do it, and i know that some doctors suggest that its a normal thing to do, blah blah blah, but i dont care if its normal, i dont wanna be hanging with my friends and then all of a sudden get the urge to do 'it' I wanna continue my athletic life with out getting an erection and having to fake an injury to sit out to cover it up, ive tried to quite multiple times, i pretty much try to quit after every time i do it, but it gets so addicting that its a naturally planned out time in my life, and it gets harder to stop, because every time i plan on stopping i say to myself im gonna stop and if i dont, them ___________ will happen, (_______ is a different consequence or something like that) But now when i say that its harder to believe my self because i all wasy forget about ti and masturbate.  

I posted this because i heard someone say that talking about ti and coming out with it helps you stop. I hope it works, but i would greatly appreciate it if you gave me some advice on how to stop, without saying "oh its normal" and things like that. As i said before, i dont care if its normal, all i care about is stopping,

Thanks for reading, and helping.
-Steven
you can ONLY prevent this habit of chronic masturbation thru religious/spiritual power.. no other way
i wouldnt be writing if i wasnt once an adict of masterbating (masturbating)...id like to say the will be no specific way that will make you quit it believe..this is not a human thought game but a plan part of God...this might not be the solution but i urge u to try suggest everytime when you put your hands in your pants think of how will you feel after,somehow you will try to justify how you will feel,well thats a main trick about masterbating (masturbating) immediately when you try to justify it think of the person you respect the mos
I started masturbating when I was 8...And continued though marriage...And still do at age 66..
All this time I never felt this to be an addiction...I learned very young in life that its very normal...God gave all men a hormone testosterone..Which aids in reproduction...Without this
procreation would not happen...Try not to stress over this...And don't think masturbation is
Unhealthy...

Okay everybody chill, masturbating is very normal. An average boy starts masturbating at the age of 11. Some start sooner rather than later. None of you should feel ashamed or nasty for doing it, maturbating is a normal part of life for an adolescent boy. If you want to stop doing it then that is fine, but do not feel nasty or dirty for doing it, it is perfectly normal.
i know what ur going through cuz i do it to & idk if it is abnormal to masterbait ,but the answer in my opinion is is tottaly normal. C im 11 ,but i always think i feel nasty after doing it...everybody on this forum (if they do it) probably thinks it 2 . I REELY feel ur pain if ur trying to stop ,I know cuz iv'e tried to stop ,but it's so pleasuring & addicting I cant ,it takes so much will power. I want to stop so if u could give any good suggjestions on how to stop i'd appretiate it if u would post them. :)
it is normal and you do not need to stop. masturbating is better than the alternative at this young age. by this i mean going out and getting a girlfriend, getting her pregnant or picking up a STD. so, do not feel bad because it is normal for teenagers when your hormons are starting up and you are still too young to control them. focus on being a good person and studying at school to have a good future and do not worry about this. it is normal and better than wasting time with a girlfriend that you might get pregnant.
If any-one wants to stop masturbate, there is only one way, become religious, read holly books, Avoid every thing which spoil ur mind, Divert your mind in anything which sound interesting to you(Other than this).
Im a 45 yr ole man who started doin it around 10 and still do it. Ive been married ovver 20 yrs and have 3 kids. What im trying to say is u young people need to give ur selves a break. Its normal. But if u want to quit then try doin it less to start. It takes a male awhole of self disciplene to quit this. Also someone said they hope it might help to talk about it. Well it always helps to talk about something, thats why this board is here. So just relax un men and tryur best. God Bless
I've heard that doing some kind of physical activity especially aerobic when you are thinking about masturbation helps alot.  It helps release similar endorphins plus it tires you out. give it a try.  With all respect, religion is not the only way to stop, but may help people with intense belief, otherwise it just causes more guilt.
I am a woman and I feel like I am very strange because I have been masturbating since I was six or seven years old.  I was a late bloomer and I didn't hit puberty till I was in high school, so I don't understand why I wanted to masturbate so much? I didn't realize what I was doing till I got older.  I would orgasm around ten times every session.   It drains me, and makes me have less drive. It makes men ugly to me, or it makes me just view them as sex objects.  But I am not promiscuous because I have only had two partners in the past and I don't even own a dildo.  I don't even need to fantasize or anything (although it is greater pleasure if I do).   What is wrong with me?  I am now in my mid twenties.   Sex has been much better as far a pleasure goes, in comparison to masturbating, but emotionally, masturbating gives me higher satisfaction.   After either, I feel dirty and drained.  I want to master my sexual energy and stop masturbating.  I would like to be in control, but I want to masturbate all the time, at work, when I am sitting around people, and right now!!!  That is why I am writing this.  

It is not good to masturbate.   Ever since I first had sex, I have masturbated way more, after getting divorced and through emotional trauma.
I want to find someone good to share my life with but I know that I need to be disciplined and a better person myself, in order to find someone who measures up to my standards.  Plus, I feel masturbating makes me less attractive.  I get more compliments and attention when I don't masturbate.  I want to masturbate all the time.  When I was a little girl, I even masturbated in class a few times!  
It is hard to go a week without doing this.  Any help from women?
Just to add, in the past when I stopped masterbating (masturbating) for a few months, prayer really helped and also more intellectual stimulation such as reading about serious issues.  For me, exercise just makes me more turned on.  Right after I run, I will feel relaxed but a few hours later, I am even more turned on.  Or the next day too.
Firstly I would liek to say, i sturggle with this jsut like you... and all I can say its mental and spiritual focus that can help you get away... the following is jsut how I understand this addiction and truly meant to help people who are troubled with this.

#1. Success comes from failure
#2. Understand how you fail ... (ex. see something erotic online/tv... click to get there via mouse/remote and before you know it .. your hands are in your pants and your about to finish...
#3. Try to understand that hunger you have created in yourself...
Next time you watch porn, try and make sure you dont even touch yourself at all.
The hardest part is to watch and not touch.. cause once you start your hooked on.. At this time you can truly see how your body sends signals to your brain telling it to forget about critical thought and how before you wanted to quit but now its the last thing on your mind. Try and limit the time, and w.e you do after your time limit as expired.. RUN AWAY haha, but escape or turn of that browser and go for a quick walk...till u feel u have self control again.
#4. Prayer is always good for guidance and help. Only the Lord can forgive you and help you grow away from addictions.
#5. We all make mistakes, sometimes you might fail repeatedly.. but the main thing is to understand how you failed previously and try to not follow the same path like before.
#6. Masterbation (masturbation) is contreversal. but really its a childish behavior.. The faster you grow away from it the faster you grow to be an adult of self control.
#7. The main message here is to truly understand how you keep on making the same mistake. no matter what it is.. masterbation (masturbation)... drugs.. alchohol... food... w.e.   If you truly feel bad about what you do then you must understand how you continue to fail.. and if u dont wish to make progress about how you keep on failing.. well.. all i can say you have a very long way to go.
The fact of the matter is masturbation and sex is a necessity, something that is absolutely needed in a humans life, so it cannot be directly cut out like most addictions, like you would whiskey or heroin.
Even if you look at abstinence short term, the fact is, you need masturbation to be well and healthy, so considering that, makes this a really hard addiction to overcome.

I would advise looking into finding an addiction counsellor and learning coping skills to help fight "addiction". Sometimes the only way is distractions, and taking it one day at a time.
If you schedule yourself to work out for a few hours, at least you know there will be no time for it then.
What you need to do is find a balance. It's just like failed diets - if you promise to never ever ever eat again, you will obviously fail because food is something you need in life. You have to accept you will need some masturbation comfort. The key to getting over it lies within that, and coming to terms that its not immoral, disgusting and horrible - it is natural. Then you take little steps at a time. Perhaps set up a schedule: for example say, i will masturbate only three times today, lessen it until you create a healthy balanced schedule, and find other things to occupy your time. NEVER GO COLD TURKEY especially for an addiction of such alliance you NEED to survive, or you WILL ALWAYS FAIL.

Sexual energy is the most powerful energy we have. It can be converted into mental energy and utilize it to build up mental health, thus improving the whole life.
For this you can take help of Kundalini yoga, Taoist yoga, Pranayam, Root lock, abdominal locks, and throat locks, Ashwinin mudra,
Search the words like Sat kriya, kegel exercises, or visit  anmolmehta.com. You will find methodw to generate sexual energy and channel it in the right path. Spending half an hour a day is enough to control your sexual urge and convert it into mental energy. Spend some time in finding things you want fro the above sites or the words I have mentioned. You will enjoy sex and you will have no regret for sexual excesses. Just a deep and slow breathing will bring you calmness and the urge will dramiatically reduced. It is a challenging work but quite interesting. Few acupressure points can also help you
All you need in your life is Jesus.....accept the fact what he did at the cross and it's no more you that have to carry this burden....he already won the battle and you don't have to battle it. when ever you think of master bating just pray.... it worked for me and my friends so it gotta work for you too. Jesus is the answer.....in the bible is says to put the armor of salvation....the meaning of that is the devil first comes to your mind than takes action. if you get a dirty thought in your head....then start praying, it will go away from you. resist the devil and he will flee from you, that's what the bible says and that's the truth. Just believe in God and keep going in his ways..
if u lik watchng porn .......... jst stop it......or evn disconnect da internet.....and tan format ur pc if u av lots of porn.....

..... bst idea jst stop masterbaiting 4 a month ..... afta 1 month u temtation aginst masterbaiting will altleast decrease around 60%.....n as u continue controling........ it wil b easy to giv up....

I struggle also and I found out that fasting is the best way to stop. What I do for a fast is not eating lunch. But you can what you are going to do for a fast, but it must be a hard thing to fast about or you will never get rid of masterbation (masturbation). Also, if you are Catholic, talk to your priest about confession, it give a lot of strength to stop.
Hey I am 16 and I have been masterbating (masturbating) since I was 11 and I can tell you that I have been trying to stop for a year now and I have come close to quiting I'm real close I only do it now every once in a while like two or three weeks. I just want to stop and I have figured out how to stop it's just a matter of addressing those things like the computer you can find porn and stuff and that can lead you to masterbate or even "talking dirty" can lead to it and I figured if I stop doing that then I won't masterbate and I was right I didn't for about a month then I ended up talking dirty again then I had the urge to masterbate , but I know now what I must do to stop n I'm only doing this cuz I heard if you talk about it that it will help you stop soi hope that it works I'm real eager to be sober with masterbating (masturbating)
Well I'm 16 years old and I came to this site to try and get help with my problem. you see I have stopped masturbating several times but after awhile I end up doing it again. Well I have stopped now. I'm not doing it anymore. I'm done with it. for me the easiest way to stop was to just stop. say to myself "NO! you are NOT donig this again! you can beat this!" saying some prayers for strength, surrounding myself with people that were a good influence, and staying away from slutty girls and porn helped alot too. Doing that lowered the temptation enough for me to just say no and not do it. I know I can't slack off though otherwise the addiction will return. Anyways I posted this too because It's suppossed to help to talk about it, and It's been very tempting recently.
Dude, my name is Steven and I have the exact same problem only iv been masterbating (masturbating) for 5 years and I think it's bad luck for me idk why but everytime I masterbate life gets worse... I needa stop but that keep away from pants technique works for about 1 week...
I'm not a Bible pundit, but I don't think anywhere in the Bible is masturbation castigated (I bring up the Bible specifically because most of the comments here address it). I could be wrong. I do know that some religions (e.g. Catholicism) do believe that sex and anything sexually related should be limited to procreation only or between a married couple. If your case is that you are religious and your religion condemns masturbation, then I can understand why you would want to quit masturbating; and since this is not a religious debate I will not try to convert you. I can also understand if you are masturbating excessively and perhaps it is getting in the way of important things, in which case I don't think quitting all together necessarily may be the best option (it could be-- I don't know), but maybe learning control and moderation so that you are masturbating a normal amount might be more reasonable, as well as healthier for you. Masturbation after all IS healthy.

Those are the two main reasons that I can think of as to why someone would want to quit. For anyone else, I'd suggest you simply enjoy it and try to remove the guilt feeling you may get after wards. The guilt feeling itself is quite natural, as after orgasming you experience a few seconds, or a minute or so of euphoria, where many people describe being sickened by what they have just done. Some of this is just natural, but some, if not most, is psychological and could be prevented simply by assuming a different perspective on masturbation-- seeing it as something natural, harmless and fun.  

Happy masturbating!
I am 13, guy, and i have been addictied to masterbation (masturbation) so much over the past couple of years. I just want to stop but when i do stop for awhile the urge comes back stronger than ever. i think the longest i have gone with out masterbating (masturbating) is a week. I don't like doing it, but sometimes you don't even think about what your doing. i would really like some advise on how to stop.
im 14 and i masterbate 3 or 4 times a day and it does stink. its so hard to stop though because of the sensation. its almost like it consumes you into this world of happines and nothing can go wrong, where you can let go of your stress and madness and forget about life. sometimes i think about it and wonder '' am i going to take my own time away from life and am i going to live inside a box my whole life?'' i think not... i hope this helped to whom ever was looking for this. God bless evry1 and good luck.
I too, have an addiction and I have wanted to stop fro a while but its that urge that is uncontrollable. I have been masturbating since i was 11. I am 21 now. I do it way to much. 3-4 times a day everyday for the past 10 years is not good for me at all. I have started to notice that I no longer ejaculate sperm, only the sticky fluid. I think that it is my sign to stop doing it everyday . What I would like to do is to only ejaculate during sex. I keep telling myself I need to stop. I  would not do it for one whole day and feel that the next day isn't normal for me without masturbating. this is a big problem and I am trying to fix it. I have tried all the tricks and none of them work.
Hey, im currently going through the same problem. My situation is that everynight i while im trying to sleep thats the only thing i do. The things ive discovered and looked at and thought of are as follows: 1 keep a rubberband on your wrist- people have been sceptical about this, saying its massokistic, but eerytime you get the urge, give yourself a snap on the arm. Just enough to stong nothing drastic but i can help your mind away from masterbation (masturbation). 2 keep a classic novel beside your bed- when your in your bed and all you can think about is that, read a random page of the book anf try to think of the meaning of it. It sounds boring but it might be necessary for quitting. 3 have a bottle of ice cold water near you in your most common area for masterbating (masturbating)- Im really not sure about this for others but drinkibg ice water helps cool my body and mind away from the act. (one time it ddnt work and i went to do it and the cold hands fro the glass made me not do it) 5 work on some flexobility- this one seems weird but when i get an urge i do some sort of stretch that dowsnt require me being on my back and hold it for a good 30 seconds. If it doesnt work sit ups or pushups has worked too. Finally, wear something constricting while doing every day activities. Bike shorts, i think would work. Sliding compression shorts too. I really hope this helps you, im going to work every one of these at anychance i can. Thank you
I started masturbaiting at 12 years old and i really want to stop it i prayed to the lord how to stop it and let him help me if your relly. Tempted to masterbait try to go to Comfort room and take a bowel it will release your temptation i tried i really. Want to stop masturbaiting please help LORD Jesus Christ i have faith on you i belive that you will change my life now or not yet now please help me Lord.Amen.

Just have faith and GOD will touch your heart.

i am 15 years of age alright..i started at age 13...and i still masterbate..but sometimes i can stop for atleast a 1 or 2. (1). i didnt think about it. (2). i didnt go on the computer or watch any movies. (3). i hanged out with friends and kept myself active. (4) if you are about to feel the urge, think about your future..would u rather b a stupid pornstar, or get a very good job and get paid.(5) also if  your about to feel the urge try going somewhere very cold...or you could try to put your penis under really cold water.(6) if you are religous in anyway and masterbation (masturbation) is a sin thats also a good way of preventing masterbating (masturbating) to stop.Go to church more often and find god..ask for forgivnes every time you do masterbate..and then pray that you can stop masterbating (masturbating)..this helps me and i useally stop for 1 or 2 weeks..have faith in yourself that you can quit..but just remember those 6 tips i told you...and sometimes i think of it as a game..if i dont masterbate for a 1 or 2 weeks, then those weeks are perfect and nothing goes wrong..or keep records of how long you can stop for.
can I ask why you have such a problem with it? At your age and beyond most men will masturbate. Are you doing it constantly? Several times throughout the day? There is such a thing as doing it too much but for your age doing it once a day or every other day isn't a big deal. It's pretty normal in fact. Also understand that if you don't masturbate you're going to do it in your sleep (wet dreams) anyway. So if it's ejaculation you're trying to prevent there's really not much you can do. It'll happen one way or another.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that masturbation is somehow bad for you. It isn't. It doesn't cause any disease, blindness, or prostate problems. In fact, recent studies point toward a possible link in frequency of ejaculation and prostate health.

Other than that you can do your best to stay away from things that will stimulate you like pornography, pictures, or stories of a sexual nature. Once you get a little older you should cool off on it for a while and have more self restraint. If you find yourself unable to stop masturabting constantly (3, 4, 5 times a day or so) then you might want to see a doctor about it because it could be a sign of something else, perhaps psychological.

But don't obsess over it, pal. Guys your age and guys of all ages masturbate. It's normal and it's okay. If you really want to stop then don't go looking for things that will stimulate you and try to limit the time you spend alone so you have less of an opportunity to do it. Over time, if all goes well, you won't think about it so much anymore.
The best method for those that want to stop is to part of an ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP. I personally have used close friends, (same sex works better than the opposite sex) youth pastors, and older men that I respect (1-40 years older).

Try to get together once a week with someone who will ask you "how you are doing".

The good thing that I have found is that I was not alone. You will be surprised at the reaction when you are bold enough to ask someone to be your accountability partner to not masterbate. All the people I have asked in my life have told me that they are or were struggling with the same thing. It is easier to quit when you have a group of guys that are striving towards the same goal.

Sin loses its power when it is brought to the light.

Also, (1) Not watching porn and (2) halting your imagination when you start fantasizing about sex will help immensly to keep the sexual urges down in number.

i`m started mastorbating at the age of 17 now i`m 21. i`m tired and sike of it i just want to stop but i find it very hard to do so.even when i made some new year resolution and i keep to some but this my paticular habbit i cant.i just feel empty dipp inside of me i don`t know what to do again please help me.

from jay
I'm 15, and I started masturbating about two or three years ago. When I started, I did it once a day when going to shower. And it is until now that I could control myself.

Sometimes when I do it, I think of my parents to make me stop (maybe someone you respect).

When I have a hard-on, I usually go to pee to get rid of it. This would decrease my temptation to masturbate.
Listen all----------------------##############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Here are few steps ...........listen very carefully-:
First of all you have to get your internet out of your room to some area in house which is public.
second whenever you have such a tendency....just do pushups till the time you feel exhausted.
Always plan what to do after the pushups...like going out and having a stroll or talking with your friends or anything which can talk yours 1 hr time amd be productive too.
never try to lock your rooms door......
Find a purpose for which you will focus more like swimming...cycle riding...etc
It's just masterbating (masturbating).
everyone at one point in their life soes it, it's nothing to get all worried about.
even if you promise yourself you arent going to do it you are still going to long for the release, unless you are have sex there is really no way to avoid easily.
As a person who has quit smoking and has other experience with addiction.
This is like an ADDICTION. You will never be able to turn off your sex drive nor should you, but masturbating excessively is a cycle in which your brain craves the dopamine and endorphins from orgasm as opposed to craving a specific sexual partner. I had this problem when I was masturbating too much and was unable to perform as well with my girlfriend. If you limit it to once a week you will get used to it and your sexual response will be more appropriate and controllable.
you should assess whether you are addicted to the chemicals associated with orgasm or whether you are attracted to someone.
for those who say it's natural and healthy I agree but just remember that there was no internet or porn while we were evolving. Our brains are not really wired to have instant sexual access to multiple women (or men). Basically masturbation is natural but porn isn't. I think porn is okay like any other vice e.g. (alcohol or candy) in moderation, but should be viewed as such.
ha ha ha i am very happy because i don't do masturbating because i am a Muslim and My Allah (GOD) is seeing me every time so how we masturbate in the front of Allah. The only way to stop this is to become Muslim my friend do this but when he became  a Muslim he stopped doing this believe me my friends. Just think about that ALLAH (GOD) is seeing u every time so can u do it ha
hey, im fifteen, a girl, and ive just started masterbating (masturbating). tbh, i just found out what it meant cause i was never really into all this ****. so i heard some kids talking about it at school and i googled it and then i guess i ALWAYS googled it and saw pictures. i never thought i'd actually try it IN MY LIFE. cause the thought of it just put me off, but one day, i DID try it, and it felt good. i didnt use anything, just my fingers. i hated the feeling afterward and told my self id never do it again. but i did. since then,. ive done it five times this year. and i just really want to stop. i really do hate it. i dont want to be addicted. i feel so messed up. so, im really trying to stop. and this is the first step ive taken, actually talking about it. so yeah.
Everyone, i sympathize so greatly with all of you, I have been masterbating (masturbating) since i was 7 and im about 19 now, yeah it stinks, and i hate it after.  I know for me i have a hard time talking to girls so part of the reason is if i suppress my feelings it comes out in other ways.  No, its not ok just because it is a natural body function doesnt mean its right.  Does that make marijuana ok cause its a natural drug?  il answer that, NO!  Jesus said "Whoever looks at a man or woman lustfully has already committed adultery, so yes u are fooling with the opposite sex in your mind when you masterbate, u cant fool anyone with that, but it is something that a lot of people struggle with.  I love that the last person admitted her problem that is step 1, it says in Gods Word "confess your sins to others that you may be healed, and im praying that God does help me and I pray this helps all of you.  The best offer of advice which helped me for a while is to not hold in your emotions for girls but thank God for them and talk to them and be around them like regular friends.  
Romans 12:2 "Dont copy the behaviors and customs of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind"  want to encourage all of you with this, and I pray God helps us all.  Love others as God loves us, but lust is not the same things as love, if you really love your brothers and sisters and care about your currents or future wife/husband then you will love and respect them
神様の祝福がありますように
Sir, My age is 22 years & I am masturbating since 6 years regularly, every day. In earlier time I was used  to masturbate appox 3 times within 1-2 hr, Not now, Now a days I normally masturbate 2 Time a day . Now I having pain in my penis when it erect. It was just started from few days. Is that is Reason 4 tht..??  Should I stop Masturbate 4 some days...???
Pls help me out....!!!!
Since this older thread got another response,  I repeat the best one that I saw up there by another individual who stated:

""""Okay everybody chill, masturbating is very normal. An average boy starts masturbating at the age of 11. Some start sooner rather than later. None of you should feel ashamed or nasty for doing it, maturbating is a normal part of life for an adolescent boy. If you want to stop doing it then that is fine, but do not feel nasty or dirty for doing it, it is perfectly normal."""""

I just seems that the thread's author has some kind of guilt/and or shame about this practice perhaps from his upbringing or information he received while growing up.     Males from puberty through their teen years are at the height of their hormones and urges compared to males beyond that age period.    Now if this male was say 55 years old,  I'd sure have a different outlook on it all.  
i am a 13 year old and when i was 11 i sarted masterbating (masturbating) . i did it once or twice a month then into a weekthen into days. it is kinda annoying and in gym class if i look at a cute girl i get an erection. and the easiest way to get rid of and erection is to sing a song in your head. thats what i was told so i do it and it works. i did this is becasue i heard writing bout it makes you stop masterbating (masturbating) every day or what ever but thx for reading and under standing
-morgan
My whole life I had nothing but problems with erections. I can't remember when they started, it's been so long. But anyway, I been back n forth to doctors and they always tell me my penis is normal and it's psychological. Thru the years, I proven to myself that it is not psychological. At some point in my life, I brung trauma to my penis and I just can't remember when. But that's off the subject, we're talking about quitting masturbation.

Well, last month, I had enough with the erection problems. I'm tired of using a latex condom during sex and losing my erection within 2 minutes of starting. I had to do some serious thinking as to why my penis is not feeling any sensation thru a latex condom. Everyone else does but why not me???? Without a condom, I can feel everything, I enjoy sex and I reach an orgasm. But with a latex condom I do not.... No matter how thin the condom is it be the same outcome. But now it has come to a point I ask myself why I'm not feeling any sensation. And I'm also circumcised.

Could it be possibly I desensitize myself over the years from dry humping the bed and dry masturbation??? I think so... It's like giving your penis an indian burn for years. I feel so stupid for masturbating all these years especially because I'm circumcised.

I started using ky lube at one point and then I start to believe that even the chemicals in the lube is drying out my penis skin. My penis no longer looks healthy and moist looking. It looks like dry skin if  you ask me. I tried putting moisturizers, baby oil, etc. on it to bring back moisture in the penis but these things don't do anything to help you permanently.

So, last month I was attempting to have sex with a latex condom with this girl and as usual, my penis started to go down during the sex act. I'm tired of disappointing women. It's truly embarrasing.

I'm came to the point that I decided to never touch my penis again except when I'm showering or peeing. I am truly depressed with masturbation and what it has done to me over the years. I still love to watch porn but I also made myself realize that porn is just porn (a fantasy). If it ain't real sex, no need to get sexually excited and touch myself.

I've been doing this for 2 weeks now, watching porn and no masturbation and I actually feel better about myself that I'm able to have this sort of willpower. I am determine to get my sensitivity back in my penis.

I bought me the manhood to protect my penis and to help get my sensitivity back.
http://manhood.mb.ca/

I may also buy the skin cone as well... I am 30 years old now and I guarantee I will get my sensitivity back in my penis. AND NO MORE MASTURBATION!!!!
masturbating is nearly impossible to stop. i my self am 15 and i started 13 and still i never actually stopped masturbating.
but there are ways that you can stop masturbating  for a wail or slowing it down:
1. fall in love. trust me until you feel the love u won't masturbate
2. listen to music, read books, watch comedies, dance or exercise
and there are other options that will make you stop but will cos bigger problems like:
have sex or cut your **** that isn't an option.
what ever you do don't feel bad after you do it. trust me it's completely natural.
I have had the same prob for 5 years I'm a Christian and hate myself for it I want to stop and in the past I have but I start back up again.I used the bathroom lot of noise and no one knew what I was doing so what I did is remove all shampo accept a capful or so have a small bar of soap and if you are s Christian pray for help tell a friend you trust or ask your dad but the only thing that helped me and I still am trying is to not look at girls chest or butt look at there face and remember to fight hate it despise it when you think your about to get a urge to do it open your bible or go around your family also in the shower keep your eyes closed it helps don't were loose underware and for girls I'm not sure hope this helps for all the Christians that read this pleas pray for me
I'm also addicted to masturbation, and to porn. I don't want to be this way, and I've been struggling now for at least 15 years. I agree with one of the posts above that prayer is the only way through this. I think that God has given me the strength a long time ago, but I didn't want to stop. Now I do. Tonight, I haven't masturbated even though I've had the opportunity. This must be a strong night. Other days are weak. I'm coming out as well, albeit anonymously, so to help myself and better my chances. I'd appreciate your support. I can't talk with my wife about this, or at least choose not to. She's not that into sex, especially now that we're expecting our first child. Porn is an unhealthy stress reliever for me... Lord, please give me the strength to allow myself to stop. Amen.
I also hve been doing it for over 3yrz nw n it has becme an addiction,bt i realisd smthng,evertym i m inlve i jst dnt hve da urge anymre...dis is my 1st tym cming out wt da truth n i feel beta nw....i try to quit everyday bt i cnt,everytym i get bored or see a girl i do it....help me stop
LIke all of you guys, and girls i am right with you. it is a great thing to talk. to anyone who listens. But to find one it is very awakward, but one has to take a stand in life or you will never have fun.

Like me, i dont have fun anymore, i am on the verge of loseing my 1 year 6 month girl friend who i care about very much. i am 17 and have a hard time. But not as fully addicted as some of you. Which when i read makes me feel some what better and to strive, just reading this is something that has changed how i think. puts into my head all the things that Masturbating does and you need to save your self.

if i dont find my permanate way to feel better then i fell like all is lost, it is said to be natureal but really guys, you dont want it, take offense to what people say about that. It is not, it is wrong, cause we all have a morals. the self doubt and dirty feeling afterwards besmirchs who we really are. it is extreamly tuff, but to find a group to help you or a reminder, this site and others give me a chance to humble my self and really think

every one and anyone we have problems, but to not think about it, its all self control, do it only once a week; keep in mind that you want to get better, i have stoped for about 6 months and then one day i screwed up again and lost my hope. Be confindent and dont feel sick. feel strong. every morning, when u brush ur teeth, find a reminder, remind your self, but rember once you start its hard to stop.

dont put ur self in that postion., i wish i didnt feel like **** and ruin my life. but pitying your self dosent help at all. dont feel like **** but build ur self up. all of you. every one.

good luck guys, and do not give up, there is always a tomorrow and there is always forgiveness, just keep working. and when you do type and or talk, or even write out what u want or what to do... write it on paper and then burn it so no one knows.

good luck guys.... from here i will not do it anymore. stay strong, i will not do it. so my goal again starts now. and untill i fail ill be back, but remind urself that its wrong and be cockey.... thats always easy.. be cocky that u can stop this ****... so stop it. but rember it always... like after schooll say ur cockey and ur the best when ur on the bus or just getting home... and if you do.. you stay in control.. i forgive all u guys and girls to.. its tough ****... but at least we understand one another... sorry guys.. but we need help.
ok this is how you stop 1. you need a hobby and something like art origami,paper crafts, book writing something to get your mind off it and so you don't have to tell anybody but when they see your art they will see that your in trouble 2. if you don't know god then you have to do the hard things like tell your Doctor something embarrassing like that and they say you cant stop alone well you cant you need somebody but if you don't want to tell people then tell god if you then your not alone so if you and if you don't know him then ill tell you this just try and pray one time just believe in god for one day how hard is that one day or if you don't want to do that just pray one time and if you day is easier then don't stop you can do this.  

i read a bunch of the comments giving you advice and I got frustrated with them so I decided to leave you a message. There are already a ton, and you might not even see this, but in the case that someone is looking for good advice, I will try my best.

I am 21 years old. I believe I started masterbating (masturbating) at 16. For me materbating is a sin, it makes me feel horendous and I want to stop. I don't believe lusting and seeking my own pleasure is God's will. Sex is good, but its supposed to be with your special someone, sex is shared masterbation (masturbation) isn't. Therefore, yes you need to have a strong mind. However, that will never be enough. Even if you find hobbies and whatever else, your flesh will lust and make up any excuse to justify masterbating (masturbating) just one more time. Therefore, to combat a physical drive do something physical. At the very first inkling that comes into your mind, get on the floor and do as many pushups as you can. Then think about it. Make a plan before hand and then execute. then execute then execute. It is all about consistency. Don't focus on how long you have gone without masterbating (masturbating) or the future. Just live in the moment focus on every situation like its the only situation.

I have tried to quit many times and it has been very frustrating. I have gone months, and large parts of the year without masterbating (masturbating), but I have always come back to sin. However, as I have gotten older and grown with the Lord, I definitely don't masterbate near as often and am able to exercise more and more control. But still, just once more pisses me off. I want to be done forever. Yesterday I was reading a bunch of articles and read the good piece of advice about deling with the physical problem in a physical way. The reason why I haven't been able to stop completely so far is because it is a spiral effect in my head. I justify looking at a model, and then before i know it I am looking at naked woman and then justify masterbating (masturbating). I don't know if porn is a problem with you as well, but I think the key is to do something about the temptation at the first instance to act immediately. In the bible, it tells one to flee from temptation and not stay and fight it. I think that by doing pushups you will be fleeing from the mental battle that occurs.

All in all good luck, and hope you join me for some pushups.
i fell asleep while masterbating (masturbating) once.then i woke up and my hand was still moving.this is crazy.damn my teenage hormones!!!
hi there ,i understand u but i can stop when i want :D thats the good thing about i like , how i did it follow these -if u beliave on god try making him a promise that u will stop it ,its not shame he see u each time u do it so stop saying balabllab u cant do that ,i did a promise that i will stop it for 1 month man it was so hard but i didnt care ,my main reason of living is say thanks to god allot times ,these promises are hard but if u wana stop it follow the one that i said :D ,or another thing to stop it try finding a job  i have been working a waiter for 4month + school i was so tired didnt even think about it lol ,oh by the way let me tell u the good stuff and the bad stuff masturbaiting does----good stuff it erase all bad substances from ur body release stress and some others ,bad stuff - try doing some push-ups before u start masturbaiting and when u *** try doing again some push-ups it will be much harder then before u did it ,masturbaiting takes ur power like 90-99% ur power,makes u so tired but happy ,  have a good day
ok ive been masterbating (masturbating) since i was 13....the longest ive ever gone was 5 and a half months over the 2010 summer...it was the greatest time ever....stress reallly builds up on me an when i see a cute girl i just start to do it....im sick of it....i pray to God but sometimes it doesnt work...i wish adam and eve never sinned or any of us wouldnt be in this predicament
I'm a nondenominational Christian and I have been struggling with masterbatig since I was 10 or 11. It started out as "oh this feels good" to "man I have to do this every day!" anyway i started not know what it was that I was doing I just knew that I felt good. So anyway when I fount out what masterbatig was I was "screwed" (no pun intended). the way most Christians view masturbation it is wrong. That is how I view it too. So I struggled and over time I fell into porn and stuff pike that but I hit a point where t was just like "why am I doing this?! It is not helping me at all, it is actually hurting me!!" so I gave it up to God and I actually stopped for maybe a year! It was great!! You have so much more energy and happiness when you aren't masterbating (masturbating)! Most people don't know cause they have never stopped for more than a day! But it is the best! I mean it takes maybe two of three days at least for things to start feeling better but once they do yOu won't want to begin again. So I thought I was done but I wasn't. One night I accidentally rubbed myself and it started all over again. It's been almost 2 years since then. I'm 16 and still struggling. I fight and with God's help I'm starting to win the fight. The best thing I can say to you guys is stay accountable. Talk to somebody who will eb able to ask you if you had masterbated today. It will help a lot. Also turn to Jesus. He helps muh more than most people know. And questions about Christianity or my fight I'm on hypi kingdom so send me a letter (redheadboy on server 10 and redboy2 on server 33) hope this helped!!!!!! And good luck to those willing to fight!
Self masterbation (masturbation) is a very serious and a sin that society tries to encourage. You will constantly hear people, other users worldwide, famous doctors, etc tell you that it is normal. It is "healthy" they say, it is "normal" they say, but its the opposite. Look around you people, wake up. People are hurting from this addiction, if it were truly "normal" then people would not be hurting and crying out for a solution. This is the world for you guys. The Bible says that the fools of the earth will try to justify their own sins by being encouraged by the council of fools. Listen people, dont be as the fools of the earth. Our bodies are made in the image of God, and technically we dont own our bodies. Therefore we are, by masterbating (masturbating), not only abusing our God inspired and owned bodies but adding to the weight of guilt that will slowly pile up on our backs. That terrible feeling you get after thinking about what you have done after self masterbation (masturbation) is not hormonal. No, its not natural. Its called guilt. Guilt from sinnig in our own lust: by having sexual lusts and commiting sexual acts against ourselves. Next time you guys feel the urge to masterbate: pray. Pray that the Lord will come to your rescue. Pray that the sovereign power and might of the Holy Spirit will be poured throughout your mind and calm your lusts and desires. It works. I am a 15 year old teen. I suffered from being addicted to masterbating (masturbating), but through putting my trust and faith in the Lord to help me in my addiction did I find freedom. And dont get me wrong, you may still stumble at times, but never give up. The Bible says that through stumbling we get stronger. We learn from our mistakes and get stronger will. We grow in Christ and move forward in our lives ready to be pure for our future wives. We move forward ready to be free from our past sins and to be cleansed through the Lord. God bless guys, and remember, you're not alone.
I am also a 15 year old boy with a girlfriend and i dont know how to stop! The longest I went was 2 weeks but i masterbate once a week. I am surprized that i am not the worst one here, and im glad that i am not alone. I dont want to end up like the adults who masterbate when they are married and the ones that cant have sex because they masterbated too much. I am christian and i pray to God every day. It sounds crazy but him and i made a rule. If i masterbate, he will punish me the next day. And it has happened everytime i masterbated. I pray to God everyday that i will stop but it doesnt work. I am not that religious but i think Masterbating (masturbating) is a waste of time, and it ruins your day because the sense of guilt takes over. I have a beautiful girlfriend whom i care about and i dont want to lose her by a punishment, because that happened with the previous one. PLEASE HELP! I need advise. I read all these commments but none of them work. I have recently started watching porn but i can stop watching if i wanted to. I can masterbate without any pictures or videos though, and that is a problem HELP ME GUYS!
First off, men do not NEED sex. Nobody NEED'S sex. It is an urge. And urges can be controlled.
Possibilities: Go to your doctor/ school nurse (although it may be embarassing, they understand) and just ask if there's something you can take to lower your sex drive.
My only other suggestion would be to pray, but if you don't believe in God, I'm not sure that's going to help much.
hello,

i m dancom. i m very pleased to tell you this.

I left masturbating about 6 months ago.......
i m pretty gud. i feel more active and healthy.

SERIOUSLY GUYZ:  god helps those who help themselves:

im 14 years old i masterbate alot and everyday i say i will stop but i cant can someone  help me please i really need to stop it
i started to masterbate at eleven(im seventeen now), as soon as was able to produce semen. now that feeling of climax is like a drug i try and try to stop but sometimes i just cant resist urge. ever since i was five and my older sibling dared me to watch porn i was hooked. i need help to stop its as though my sexuallity has taking control of my life. every moment i think about sex. when i try to tell jokes yhere always about sex i cant get my mind off of it can someone help
i just want stop im getting turned on by some of theses stories i started masterbating (masturbating) at 4 im 25 now and i tryied to watch beastie porn and many others but its just the thought of it being porn makes me want to do it i masterbate about 3, 4x every 2, 3 hours the sight of me cumming keeps me on hard (not gay) i have a wife that stay horny and made at me because i dont like sex but like to give and recieve oral i want to masterbate ever time i hear a female moan yawn or even talk im passed addicted CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE
I'm 18 right now and I started doing it since 14.

when I reached 16 I just a met a girl that changed my life, I love her more than even my own life.
than I stopped masterbating (masturbating), at first it was difficult, but u'll get used to not doing it.

after a month, I noticed that at least 3 times a week I have Very sexy dreams that it makes me to ejaculate during my sleeping ( that dreams were Awesome :D )

after another month it was like my penis will get erected when ever it wants, and I cannot stop it :P

and that was the time that my friends in school got afraid of my penis :D

But after that, it was normal and I had no more cumming in middle of the night or abnormal erections, and I didn't masterbate for 1 year.

I was 17 that started to masterbating (masturbating) again and now it's just out of my control.

I'm masterbating (masturbating) about 3 - 5 times each day :(

after a month, I noticed that at least 3 times a week I have Very sexy dreams that it makes me to *** automatically ( that dreams were Awesome :D )

I'm sure every time your done you feel bad or something. Think about that gut feeling you get each time your going to year now and its not the best feeling either. See what triggers you to wanting to masturbate. It usually happens to me after my cycle ends. Good luck!
Don't listen to any of these guys saying its okay, because if it makes you feel like **** and depressed why would you do it. I Quit for 3 Months this is what I did to quiet.

1 Became more religious

2 Hanged out with friends more

3 Got several girlfriends

4 Started getting closer to my family

I guarantee you that any of these work. And to all the people saying that it is healthy because it cleanses your penis do you know that it may cause anxiety depression loss of appetite
Ha ha ha I dont masturbate. Because I am a "Muslim". And My "Allah"(God) is watching me all the time. Then why will I do this In front of my "Allah". Only way to stop masturbating is to become a Muslim. And to belive that my Allah is watching me all the time because he is every where. Belive me all of U. You will see very good change in your self. Just become A Muslim and tell to all.
changing religion wont stop a addicted man or women to stop masturbating, Im also a addict of this all i did is avoided staying alone asked my brother to put a password to laptop so that even if i get a urge to do it i cant access porn, and ONE VERY EFFECTIVE REMEDY, I tatooed my MOMs name on the upper side of both my palms, so when ever i get a urge i have to hold the organ with the hand where its my moms name tatooed and i stop doing it ........working for me tried it out these things and it will help for sure
I been masterbating (masturbating) very much. im almost loosing my family for doing it. so its time to stop doing it. i can not always sitt at home and masterbate. so if i ever feel the urge to masterbate. ill take a walk or get my mindsett on somthing els. my family come first. i know that deep inside my self i have the strengt to change my habits.
Sometimes religion and pure will power is not enough to fight this. I have struggled with this for years and am very religious. I thought I wasn't religious enough, that i needed to pray more and read more scriptures. Turns out there is more that someone can do. i found something that really does help though. A 12 step program for sexaholics. That feeling that you just have to do it, and even though you try your hand some how starts masturbating, that's an addiction.
This is a link to the sexaholics web page, where you can find local meetings.

http://www.sa.org/

Also professional counseling helps a lot. Masturbation in an addiction usually is used as a coping mechanism for some other deep rooted problem. I had no idea the real pain i was in, because every time I felt anxious or upset or stressed from other things, like family, then i acted out.

If you are able to quit on your own using some of these tricks that others have mentioned then that's great, but if masturbating or looking at porn is interfering with school, work, family, friends, or anything else that you think THOULD be more important than, and you just can't help yourself, then seriously consider a 12 step group.

i am 23 and have masturbated since i was 12, and no amount of religion ever seemed to help. Religion and a recovery program working together can make a difference.
Here's a new blog I started to help people with their sexual addictions.  It is written from a Christian perspective, but in my view that's the only one that has any hope.  This week, I'm focusing on recognizing sexual impurity for what it is--an addiction.  Later we'll discover what the Bible says about the sanctity of marriage, sexuality, and reproduction.  

http://sexuallypurefornowon.blogspot.com/2011/01/sexual-impurity-is-addiction.html
Best way to stop "pulling the head of it" or "rubbing the walls" is to simply chop off your hands, this also helps rid yourself of other nasty habits like biting of the nails, cracking of the knuckles, and most seriously picking of the nose with the option to eat or discard.  If however you dont do this and you still find yourself participating in this heinous act of self indulgence once married, then im afraid you will be immediately  condemned to Hell for all eternity as there is no place in the kingdom of God for you dirty little buggers.
Hey I'm 14 I hate touching myself. I want stop. It makes me feel dirty,i just want to be normal again. I started at the age of 10 and ever since I feel like doin this has messed up my life. I truely want to live a clean life. I don't do drugs im a christian. I really want to save my sexual experiences for the right guy. I was always curious about sex. I started reading stories then I just wanted to see how it was to ***. Now I am addicted to it. I wanna stop I think it's not normal for a teenage girl. I even went as far as wacthin porn and getting an app on my phone to turn it into a vibrator. Every year I tell myself  I am going to stop but I end up doin it about four days later. I read this to find ways for me to stop but takin about it also helps. I'm also trying to stop cursing. :) I need help
Dan, im 18 now and ive mastubated since i was about 11 or 12. i didnt really now wat it was either til later when i asked about it. i didnt really now what was coming out of me. LOL. but its really normal. just think about this when at school... "I bet all the cool guys at school (football players, jocks, musicans, etc.) also masturbate too). Thats what kinda helped me realize that im not alone. Its not a bad thing, its actually very healthy. Men get their sexual peaks at a very young age, about 18-22...way before women do, 30-44. think about this way too... you could be a "man-*****", out having sex and getting a girl pregnant. (no offense to anyone) So just calm down about it and just now that your not the only one bro. Peace ☮
Try going with out doing it one day if u can go with out doin it for 1 day u can do it for two day and then three and so on just try stop for a day then keep repeating the same thing or play sports or just stay active period it will get ur mind off of every thing when ur active
I am 13 years old I started at 12 and I just can't stop and I do the same thing
Listen I know what you guys and even girls are going through, I can tell you 1 thing don’t listen to what people tell you, masturbating isn’t normal. I’m religious and I can say that lust is a very big sin and one that almost everyone commits. I found that a good way to stop is to say a prayer and if you get the urge plug in your ipod, turn on your favorite song, crank up the volume, and jam out it will get those thoughts out of your head real quick. One day you will find someone you really like, maybe get married so don’t do that now save it 4 later. If this advice isn’t enough just remember the scare tactic, u can get very bad infections and it might not sound true but you can even give your self aids. I know how u people feel and I hope this advice helps you, because when I masterbated I always felt so guilty after and just knowing that everyone goes through this stage helps you out so much mentally. Keep at it u can get out of this addiction its just a matter of how much u can wait it out. Set goals like start off with 2days, then goto a week, after 2 weeks you will be completely satisfied and feeling great, GOOD LUCK, And God Bless all of u
everyone has turn ons im 19 now, when i was about 14... i once had the urge to stroke myself in the laundy room just because i caught a glimpse of another womans panties
You know what I have the same problem. I was around 12 years old and now I'm 19,when I started masturbating. I started off like once a week then as of now I usually masturbate once every 1-3 days. I can't stop masturbation for more than a week. Every time I masturbate I usually think of sexual thoughts, porn, girls, and even certain words would make me want to masturbate. I have a urge to masturbate when I'm alone at my house and on the computer. What really bothers me is that I'm a really smart person with good grades yet I have this problem. I am only now realizing that masturbation has really affected my life losing friends and not able to function in society as well because of my masturbation problem. I have been trying to quit but have no idea how to stop. I have really tried to but can't stop my self
I know how you fill I'm sick of masterbaiting as well to try to avoid the urge I try to stay away from the bathroom as much as possible once I went 3 weeks the suddenly I was in the bathroom "feeling" myself after a shower but avoiding the bathroom really works for me cause everytime I felt myself I go longer and longer without masterbaiting and reading and watching cartoons really helped keep my mind off of the urge I hope this helps
i heard a rumor that masterbation (masturbation) affect your legs and lower your fitness is this true??
I am only 12 and i masturbate, i stop for a week and go on the next week. Its been a month since i watched porn soi  dont have the urge to watch it any more. Its just so pleasureing and addictive that i cant help but do it. But if anyone out there who watches Degrassi try doing this: What do i see Ex.Flowers What do i hear Ex. Birds What do i taste Ex.Chicken What do i smell Ex.Food it worked for me to stop watching porn hope it worked for you!!!!!!
I'm 13 female and I masterbate like once a day and i feel I won't have a good sexual life when I get older cause it won't work as well... This has been going on for about 2 or 3 months now....and also I'm straight but I don't find any attraction in guys "parts"...I've had A few bf and have neve once thought of a girl that way....is that normal??
Hey jojo I know how you deal exactly man!!! UHF it's not normal nomatter what people say! I agree it's weird and wrong and I struggle with the same thing!! And what I realized is I do it only when Im sad because it's kind of like an antidepressant...so! I realize how struggling with this is hard and yea, it almost seems planned sometimes but I'm not going to lie and right now I think that I kinda feel punched sometimes or sad or just a hole in my heart bro, so I try to feel it with anger(killing people on black ops) :P or the second choice would be good feelings because we know that 100% of the time it's going to feel good. So I recently became a Christian, and I know what your thinking "I don't need God or He's not the answer" but just here me out bro,
When I started reading in the bible I started to see this weird change in my life I couldn't explain! It was a good change though...my friends started to see more joy and love in me, and then I realized it was because my Gods amazingly uncomprehendable love and joy was shining through me,kinda like when a father has a child and the child acts like the father:)
So I also felt hurt inside everytime I did something wrong...and I felt like I was hurting my God everytime I masterbated...and I could feel it...so when I stopped I felt soo much better!!! And felt like He was proud of me...:.)
But I recently stopped reading in my bible...and I started again, I feel Terible...and I realized that He wa filling my empty hole...and I needed Him:)
So, please give it a try bro, there's nothing more to lose, and if you don't feel worth it we've had killers and bankrobbers and sexual addicts come and become christians...I know it sounds fake and unreal but once you feel His love for youll think it's unreal...or you could stick to sad pics of animals...your choice bro;)
          Its not to easy to deal with this matter.But if you think to stop, you wont failed.Control your bad feelings and also stop watching porn..Keep your pc in a public place. that realy works.And keep ur hands away from ur Pants.Wanted to tell, If u think you can stop, you can stop..trust your self..

You cannot deal with 75 kg in gym, first time..But you can start it from 5kg...From 5kg,10kg,15kg,20kg,25kg........just replace it for masterbating (masturbating)...stop it, 2 for the day,1 for the day...1 for two days....If you are addicted too much, theres no anything bad to make a shedule..sounds like crazy, but from a shedule you can limit it..From making a shedule your brain will guide it, throu day..Feelings can be controI by your brain....this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!
just think or keep a picture of you mom in your wallet, and when you feel the needs, whip it out. lol guarantee to work or your money back. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/new/591638#
Hey I am kenly....I started masterbating (masturbating) at 18.......I am masterbating (masturbating) twice a week....You can do a small technique for not feeling ur energy is wasted......put condom while masterbating (masturbating)...After masterbating (masturbating) take out that condom and drink the semen came out....try this trick you wont feel ur energy is wasted
         i am 15 and i have been trying to quit for the past year. i have stopped for like 2 months one time but then i lost it and i fell into it again.it has been goin on and off for about a couple months. For the past 2 months i have been able to keep them from happening by 2 or 1 week between.

Th SOLUTION IS>>
        1. FEELING.  
When you get that little small feeling that you are about to do it< STOP!!! runn away from it go outside get in your car and take a ride!!!!
        2. DO NOT FREE SEARCH!!!!
really big one. do not even search topics related to or that you know will show some kind of images that will turn you on!!!!!!
        3.NO FREE TIME. if you have a little time on your hands do something with it that wont invlove you masterbating (masturbating). do pushups. sit ups.run. walk. jump.sing.E.T.C.
        4. LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
   One that helped me. JESUS....im telling you guys this is for real. no joke. when i asked him into my life it started getting really easy to stay away from it. I started doing this a lot less often and ijust read the Bible or start praying as soon as i start getting a feeling im about start **** something ill regret.

( A lot of people say its normal,its okay, God created us this way,etc.)
                                               NO ITS NOT
     that is the most falsest thing iv ever heard!!!!! the only thing they are doing is just trying to wipe you conscious and to try to make you feel as if what your doing is wrong.
                                        YOU NEED TO STOP
With prayer to Christ, you may add deep abdominal breathing.Six breaths will calm you and your sexual excitement will be dulled. you may research the words like sat kriya, kegel exercise,kundaini yoga,spinal rotation to generate sexual energy. This energy can be drawn to crown of the head by strong inhalation.
dont even try the kundaini yoga unless you want to get involved with some really demonic stuff.
My name is Chima Onukogu.

Im 18 right now and i first started masturbating when I was...i think it was 12 or 13. Im not sure what i was doing when i first started doing it when i was young, but I enjoyed the pleasure of doing it so i guess ive just been doing it ever since then for the satisfaction in the end.

What my problem is is self discipline. Every now and then when i notice that ive masturbated way more often than usual, I pray to myself and to God or any other higher power than myself asking them to guide me through my problem, but everytime i just break the promise and i feel its a bad rep for my overall status (By the way my name "Chima" means God knows my problems/struggle) so at this point i believe my name goes perfect with my bad habit.

Ive heard different things about masturbation, like how its a sin and its a violation of one of the 10 commandments and then i hear that its a perfectly normal thing that both males and females may go through. I dont know what to believe at this point. I dont want to go to hell because of my masturbation problem but at the same time i dont want to feel relaxed and just accept my problem for how it is just b/c ppl say its "normal." I dont feel normal afterwards but while im doing it i guess it just didnt matter to me anymore.

The only times i masturbate is when i am completely bored and have nothing to do. I dont have a job (yet, but I may have a chance b/c of Mens Warehouse) and i dont have a girlfriend either but i really hope i do have one so that i can see exactly what would happen to my sudden urges. Will it go up? will it go down? i wont know. I just don't want my girlfriend to hate me and i do not want to make her feel like shes nothing to me...

My social skills for some reason are good. I mean like you could not tell im a person who masturbates if you were to talk with me for a while cuz i dont show any signs. It is just when i am alone and bored. I have the images come into my mind and i know where that leads...

I mean its like...whenever I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do, a certain pornographic image (either real porn or hentai porn i'm kinda embarrassed to say this but i cant keep this concealed inside) gets into my mind. I try to fight it off mentally and think of other things that i could do but that same bad image keeps coming back and then i just give in and then just masturbate. For some reason when its all said and done, i no longer think about any porn image for a long time or pretty much the rest of the day. I guess thats how some lesbians assume all guys are. They have sex with a girl just for the "feels good" thrill and then in the end they lose interest in the woman. I guess this applies to how i masturbate too, i do it then in the end i lose interest and i REALLY don't want this to be true b/c what if i have a girlfriend and then one day we do it. Will i lose interest in her?

the amount of times i would masturbate a day it really depends on when i masturbate. Early in the day or late at night or afternoon-wise i guess at rare times i masturbate 2 times or 3 a day (AT RARE TIMES!)

I dont want God to look down on me with a sad look on his face b/c of me masturbating and i dont want this problem to **** up my future. I would love to be a Video Game music Choreographer or maybe a social worker. I would love to have a beautiful loving girlfriend who could maybe end up being my wife and we would spend the rest of our lives in success.

........what do you guys think of me? What should i do to end this "feels good curse"
First of all you are not too young to have started masterbating (masturbating). I started when I was 7!!!! I never ejaculated till I was like 12/13 I thought I was broke when I saw stuff shooting out! Lol

Anyhow, I am now 29yrs old an like lostindreamz I work a lot an will masterbate just to do it.
There is nothing wrong with masterbating (masturbating), I have a lot of female friends who do it an one in particular who does it everyday if not 2x a day an she has a BF an still does it. I have 2 sex partners an masterbate when I feel like it.
So don't run from it, just learn to control it, experiment with it. Tease yourself, stop right b4 you get off an then start back up, do that 5 or 6 times till u get it... You will be glad u did!
I'm a 15 year old girl and I masterbate. I am disgusted by it and want it out of my life. Not only has it mad my very cranky but I'm afraid I might start losing friends that I barely have a grip on. For the record I don't have many friends and not gonna if I don't stop this habit real soon.
It all started since I was ten years old. I would lay in my bed late at night and think about sex. Those thoughts would only last for 15 minutes at a time then I'll go to sleep. Eventually it started lasting for 3 hours. In the morning I would wake up still thinking about sex. After awhile it moved on to during the day. All the time I would think about sex, sex SEX! It got really annoying at times if not all the time.
I became incompetent. Like I started doing bad a school or I couldn't answer people when they ask me a question.
But the strange thing is I didn't masterbate back them nor did I watch porn. In fact I didn't even know porn existed until I put "sex" in search and all this stuff came up.
At 11 or 12 I started looking up sex pictures and sex videos. At 13 watching hentai became a religious thing. Then I started having fetishes....
Last but not least I started masterbating (masturbating) at 14. It wasn't like I plan it. It just happen.  Of course I felt bad about it but I couldn't stop. I even manage to go a few days without doing it at all. But every time I came back to it, it got worse and worse. I be getting that pain down their like you been doing it a long time and my head be hurting whatever.
Now my periods are coming on all weird and my discharges go up and down. I do not believe that masterbating (masturbating) is "okay" to do. It's wrong and its a terrible sin. You are not suppose to lust.
I don't know how I'm going to stop but I know that one day I will. Hopefully that day will come sooner than later. I heard someone say ask God to help you, but I'm not sure. I would hate to ask Him for help and then break my promise. I know He despise hypocrites and liars. And I desperately don't want to be one of them. But I will give it some thought.

God () is the only way. and by not asking for help from him you are making him even more sad. by not asking for help your making him feel as if he isnt powerful enough to make you free. I asked him for help and now im free. Just ask him to come into your life and help you get rid of this weight of sin. then you just need to try to always stay away form it. even if you fall into it again, never give up trying to quit. He will see that you actualy want to and He will help you.
                   God bless you.
penis penis vagina smoke some weed smoke some weed penis then I do the thizz thizz is hella cool dude do not touch yo monkey **** monkey **** i be gettin money ***** see me at the club anytime you thizz. yea i got a big old **** din no **** bout that ****... and yeah a tugger every now and then is swag
i started masturbating since i was 17 years old iam now 23 years, i have been trying to quit but it is hard to quit.i real enjoy it. is it haelthy ?.iam from jozini emamfene area.

I keep promising myself that i would stop.this yeat alone i can guaranty i have done it more than 300 times. I hate to say it, but im addicted to masterbating (masturbating). It's gotten to the stage where i cant go without having a crafty 'alone session' everyday. Im worried as ive heard it can lead to premature ejaculation when youre older. Somebody please help, it will be much apprieciated. Thanks.

I appreciate you for reading my very long post. You bring a good point.  
I'm suffering from this too. I hate it. It's against what God wants for me, you and all of us. Whether you believe in God or not, doesn't change the truth. Prayer and reading religous books like "Winning the War Within" by Charles Stanley along with the Bible have helped. This isn't something that humans can fix alone. Also, whenever I get the urge I say out loud, "Dead to sin, alive to God." It reminds me that I don't have to be captive to sin, if you are saved by God's grace. Anyone who hasn't masturbated before, don't do it. It's condeming. Get the truth out.
God be with you, and good luck
I am a boy i am 14 years old and started when i was about 9-10 at first i didn't know what i was doing and when i found out i really didn't care but now its a problem. I am doing it 3 times a day... it is a big problem because when ever i am on my own i want to do it. especially when im in the shower but even thow i wash, wash and wash..... I have found am still sweaty afterwords and feel dirty. Even when reading a comment from a girl before who said she masturbates i started to get an erection. Is there any medication out there that, i don't know, stops you from wanting to masturbate?
i know the best way to stop that
i know the best way to stop that
do you know we dont need hands for doing that!!! so if you are doing with hands keep your hands as an instrument for good purposes also think what we can by doing that if we hate it then also why we r doing for hating our self????
When ever you feel an urge just get up and walk in a room full of people, if not go outside and run a few laps around the house
I know it's hard, I'm 13 and i know how u feel when ppl say it's normal.
I mean I'm a girl so it's a bit different but i know it's hard. Just try think of something else.
Good luck.
Xx
I use to be addicted to masterbating (masturbating) but once i entered high school there are so many hot girls so what i did was cut my hair, started doin my hair cool, wearing cool clothes and so then i just kinda became a player nd stuff,, also i got a phone and so i had girls numbers nd all i would do is text with girls, hangout with my friends and i also play soccer so then basically i never was at home so what im saying is get a phone and just talk to girls and stuff do your hair and play a sport..... oh yea one more thing that i did to take the addiction away was workout everyday cause i had weight trainnin and i became addicted to working out.... and just watch do all this stuff...  so try to become a bodybuilder get a phone and just hangout with friends and working out will take the time that your alone away and just workout... and if you have a facebook or myspace get active dude. but i bet every guy has been addicted to jacking off hahahaa i still do it and im 15 try to do like once or twice a month lol hahaha nd delete the websites you get on to masturbate hahaha
I do it every night  I'm 13 probably 2years now how do I stop help me!!!!!!!!
i think all you are reading this thread wrong. im extreemly glad for those who come into the light with this ****, but those of you trying to tell us "it's perfectly normal" can go **** themselves, because that's what they'd do anyways. this thread is for people who recognize the truth in masterbation (masturbation). that it's lust, and u feel like **** afterwards. i don't care what religion you are (okay, i lied, i do. im christian) but the fact is, no matter what, every religon, every belife, they all can agree that masterbation (masturbation) is bad. now that i've addressed that problem, this thread is for people who have ways to help stop masterbation (masturbation). so please, dont post anymore ********. i think only 2 types of posts should be accepted on here. those who are coming out of the box, or those who are trying to help them stop. oppinions aside, this thread is to help people. not tell them wrong things are right.

now.  on to more pressing matters. the fact is, stopping masterbation (masturbation) is an extreemly difficult task as you all know. so far, i have no luck. but let me tell you. if you are brave enough to come on to this thread, and accept that it's a problem, you have more hope than almost anyone out there. keep your head clear. stay around other people. dont zone out into fantasies, just look around when ur tempted. remind yourself that you're on this world, and there is no such thing as no strings attached. you will feel like **** afterwards, and that is a fact. dont try to make excuses about this. it's a problem, and it needs to stop
Really everyone, masturbation deals with stress, there are two different kinds of stress, positive (which is an offensive form) and negative (which is an defensive form) which can be controlled with positive stress and will ease your urge on doing it less and less. Keep participating in a hobby and take it seriously, polls show that those people that remained very busy showed higher restraint for masturbation. You may also want to run or do some kind of workout before bed to ease the urge while your laying down and of-course, convert your mind to something else other than masturbation and porn. On a final note, it is really not bad for a guy at least, to masturbate every once in a while, if we did not do that, we would be ******* like crazy and getting people STD's and babies and stuff. Just masturbate every once in awhile and you'll be good but try to wing yourself off it for a little bit first and it may be harder depending on the person. Good Luck!
pray2God and do not watch pon
wen u hav d urge go to open place and interact wit pple
  I don't understand how people can say masturbation helps stress. After reading countless comments on just this one singe post, specifically from youth, most of which are about wanting to stop this highly addictive behavior.
  How can one conclude that this behavior is "helpful" when so many people are desperate because it's creating PROBLEMS in their lives?
JUST READ THE FREAKING COMMENTS it's plain as day!

Just because studies show that masturbation has healthy benefits, DOES NOT mean that it isn't the root of other much more serious problems.

Take myself for instance.
I started masturbating when I was thirteen, I am now twenty one and still have problems with it. Because of my addiction, I have had serious problems with school, work, several relationships, other addictions such as porn, sex, and STD's (yes I wore a condom... apparently they're not as full proof as one might think).
  I have no doubt that both pornography, and masturbation have been the two biggest problems I have ever had to deal with, and have caused myself and others more pain, anguish, stress, and desperation than anything else effecting my life.

As far as help goes, I'm still struggling with it, so am not the best person for advice.
But what I can tell you is DON'T GIVE UP! It is worth it, and you are capable of beating your addictions if you persevere and truly try to stop.  
GET HELP! I don't care if it's a friend, pastor, parent, WHATEVER! Just get help now! Next, asking these kinds of questions on an open website is not the best idea. There are several websites devoted to helping people with addictions like these. Find them, use their advice as often as possible, and don't give up during failure. Even if you make it 2 days and fail again, those 2 days were a success and your ultimate success will be built on small successes like these.
You will also gain stronger willpower from stopping.
But remember, you must always stay on guard and protect yourself from it. Even after you might think it's not a problem anymore.
I've been masterbating (masturbating) or ejaculating since i was 11 and i think its insanely addictive. But i also think you and i have the ability to stop. Can you stop playing sports or stop playing video games? Then you can stop masterbating (masturbating).God gave you free will if you dont want to jack off you dont have to. Just resist the urge. But also you're still pretty young and most likely in puberty so masturbating less is a logical option. Lessening how much you masterbate might be easier than stopping. I want to stop because this article scared the **** out of me.
how can u stop it ?
I know how you feel, I started at 11 and still doing at 14... After I do it I get this feeling of disgrace, and it sickens me. A couple ways of helping me not thinking about  masturbating is listen to my iPod picturing the words of the music like it's a scrolling page, or think there's a switch in my mind to flip it off, I don't know, but yeah I do feel better about posting this.
i am 13 and ive been doing it since i was 11 and i tried something today and i want everyone to try it to. Go on a really dirty website and watch like a 15 minute video and dint touch yourself at all. Truthfully it was really hard
If a person would like to stop masturbating, he/she should think twice before he/she do it as he/she had promise not to masturbate if a person is very addictive when he watch pornographic movie she/he must not masturbate she must go to eat sweets or go to do his/her  do not think of sex......Think of life. do not obsessed of porn........DO NOT LOST SPERM LIKE WATER IT IS VERY PRECIOUS
Techniques to reduce craving for sex.
Circulate sexual energy along microcosmic orbit.
Do deer exercise for man or woman.
Do deep abdominal breathing.
Massage perineum. contact and relax perineum.
Do meditation regularly to achieve calmness.
I've been doing this for a couple months now and just really want to stop. I am DEF going to try out that whole "national geographic" thing and I honestly think it will work. Oh and the mediation/deep breathing sounds worthy of trying out as well. I have found that if you give yourself a certain time period that you can't to "it" then the urges become less and less unbearable. Like maybe a month. Starting tomorrow, I'm daring myself not to for a month. I'm convinced that with just a little positive thinking everyone on this page can overcome this (if they want to!!) and this time will just be a little blimp on our lives. Good luck and don't give up!! I know I'm def not going to... :))
I masturbate during office time, when i get the urge. I do it abt 3-4 times a day. i cant stop it. I watch porn daily and masturbate atleast twice in the night.  I go to the washroom in office and do it for abt 15mins. morning and afternoon.

how to get rid of it.
Don't think about masturbation relaxed your mind by thinking good things.
Ok like I read in a few of the post I too do not care if it is considered normal to touch ones self. Look at it like this if it is healthy then why is it when you decide to stop it is such a struggle. There lays the addiction part. And there is no addiction that is healthy. If you have become a slave to the desire then there is a problem. I had reached a very unhealthy status of masterbation (masturbation). Doing it everyday around ten to fifteen times a day . At home work I didn't seem to care when the urge hit me I did what I did. Always ashamed. It is not good to feel this way about anything. If you feel ashamed then there is a problem. But how to get help? who do you talk to? I feel ashamed already so how would humility help? " Yes my name is John and I am a masturbater."  Then everyone says "Hey John." Yeah I don't think so. So I find myself alone. I started to find things to occupy my time. Gaming really help (can't pause the internet) when I was doing nothing at home and the urge started I would go for a walk or do something that would destract me. This is effective I am sad and happy to admit that I only do it about twice a month now . I know that I can beat this addiction all the way. It is my personal beliefs that it is a sin. ( giving into fleshly desire) which also helps motivate me. Good luck to all that want to quit. Be strong stay focused, and keep your mind busy I know you can beat this addiction too.
Reading these comments, many said it would help to speak about it, so here I go.

When I was about 11, my friends and I all made jokes about "jacking it." I knew the general information, yet I had no idea of what it actually was, and had never done it. One night I looked it up on the internet, and found out how to do it. After I was finished, I decided I never was going to repeat the process. Boy was I wrong.

It had become a daily thing, just looking at pictures, reading an erotic story, and eventually progressing into porn videos. I started to read about how people could masterbate (Masturbate) twice daily. So I tried multiple ejaculations. Reading new tips and strategies, I kept feeding the sex craved monster inside me.

It got to the point where I couldn't stop, even if I tried. My friends would all laugh and say how disgusting it was. We all joked of how only weirdos did it to themselves, little did they know I must have been the biggest weirdo of them all. It was like living a double life from hell.

My back aches after I do it. (Who said it didn't hurt?) And I'm ashamed. I promise myself I'll quit after each time, yet I always end up  wanting "just one more".

I've tried puzzles, exercise, and even finding new hobbies. The only successful treatment for me during my brief quitting periods was to stay at a friends or family members house who don't talk about masterbating (masturbating) (masturbating) or do it openly. (Considering the embarrassment, this should be easy.) Sometimes even sleeping out of your room helps.

I hope this in someway helps you. We CAN get through this.
Hey, I seriously need to stop no matter how normal it is. I've realized it's a factor of acne, personally. I need to stop in order to relieve myself of those irritating pimples. The limiting factor that's left is how? Any advice?  
I'm 18 and I started masturbating when I was 15. Ha ha I masturbate every time i'm in the shower! Sometimes I take 2-3 showers a day just to masturbate. I can't help it!
I also have a problem but I am 13 and have been masterbating (masturbating) since I was about 10, what has been working for me is a have a recorded message that I listen to every night when I go to sleep and I haven't masterbated in almost a month!! I am sO proud and happy with my self I thought I would share it with everyone!!!!! Good luck :D xxx
It is a wonderful idea. You are self hypnotizing yourself before retiring. The subconscious mind picks up the message and helps you to stop M. You can do this for any transformation you want. You may record what you want yourself. Our own voice is mote effective than others.
hi,
Its a confession and a call for help
i feel very disgusted with myself after each and every masturbation. I decide to stop it from there on but still do it within few days.
i had started masturbating from age of 13, and was a result of touching myself over and over  (in the hindsight seems a process of discovering ur body).
its been close to some 15 yrs, and now its more of a habit rather a choice.
I just cannot control myself to figure out a way to be alone, ( by staying up late, or skipping outdoor plans  or just making some excuse to be alone in room ). And with the easy access to internet and loads of free porn, i am more prone to it. And as many might agree, you need newer/better porn for the next time, it all ends up being spending hours finding out such an item. All this is now not only affecting my psychic health, but also the confidence and acting as distractions.
I feel disconnected with the real world, i feel uninterested in any happening to my surroundings and even those related to my career. I have tried parental software to put 1st line of prohibition, but then its only me who had setup the password.
Please suggest some measures, which you think might help.
Anything idea is appreciated.
Everybody who are struggling with masturbation and porn, DEAL WITH IT NOW (unless it doesn't bother you.) Im 16 years old and a muslim , and I am struggling aswell. I started when I was 15, and I want to achiev my goal of sobreity. I want to quit because it bothers me, as I muslim, it is your resposebility ti lower your gaze when you see a "dirty" picture. I started to masturbate to pictures of women in swimsuits, I don't do as far as porn. Remember, everyone who wants to quit, there is this part of you that want to quit (Pre-frontal cortex), but there is one part of you who doesn't want to quit( Limbic part of brain) Everybody go to *********.com. Watch their videos on youtube, and if you want, buy there treatment manual. Recovery wil happen for those who dedicates themself for the manual, and not for them who is looking form a quick fix
Stay strong
Sorry for a few spelling mistakes.
Remeber "*********.com". They best way to deal with  an addiction, is to learn the language of recovery.
Couldn't agree more, mate
Some other tips I have is, when u r feeling tempted to act out on m or p, come on this website, and just start writing. Dont care about spelling or grammar, just write, and get your pre frontal cortex engaged. I am going to start do  use this as a "blog", and try to write here everytime I feel tempted.
innergold
i.n.n.e.r.g.o.l.d
Doing it makes u feel even worse when ur deppressed and every morning i wake up angry when i do it and its just not a healthy thing to do and also its too easy to get a boner and in school its way too embarrissing if u do and u CAN help it!! If u want to feel good and feel bad for the peope who u see with a ****** up life     doing it, DONT do it! Every night just say 'what   do i want to become? a person who feels good,  or a messed up person?' thats what im going to do starting now
why not try hypnotism- self hypnotism.
Im writing here now, to let u guyz know that I am a little bit tempted to act out on masturbation. I know that if I do so, *I will never achieve my goal of sobriety. If I however choose to not act out, I know that it will give me a boost. So I choose to lean into pain, and having my hands a safe place.
Stay strong
Im writing again to say that im tempted, but I know that the limbic part of my brain cannot force me, and I take this serously, this is a journey of 1000 miles. Im leaning into pain..
Im 13 I've bin masturbating since I was 9 its bin helping relax me during emotional problems in my life I've tried to stop during the summer because it made me feel disgusting inside and I didn't do it for about 2 months but because it helped with my emotional issues everything it was helping me with became a problem again so I started cutting myself but now I started masturbating again so now I cut and masturbate I have someone helping me through the cutting but not the masturbating because I feel disgusting talking about it so could someone please please help me with any ways to stop          
It is good that you are confidant of success. However if you fail sometimes remember the following precaution.
1Do not masturbate with dry hands. use lubricated hand.2Do not stop breathing. 3 keep your self and your perineum relaxed. 4 Do not hurry, keep at least half an hour for M.5 Do not over fantasize.6 Do not masturbate when your are over excited. & empty your bladder before M.
Man I also have been Masterbating (masturbating) since i was 10 and im 13 now. When in the day my mom goes for work i just automatically feel ther urge to do it. I tell my self dont but its to hard. Ad everytime i am doing it i try my best to stop but nope cant stop. I dont know please help and give some ways to stop masterbating (masturbating)
I started when I was 7 years old and didn't know what I was doing now I'm 14 and I CANT stop but I HATE IT!! When I do it I feel sick and I heard it messes up your relationships and so I'm telling you all bc I heard telling someone helps and I need to tell I hate it sooo much!!! I have tried sooo hard to stop bc it has given me a vaginal infection and I'm using special wash but it won't help If I masturbate!! And so I can't start my period I you can give me any advice please do!!!:(
just having bath before going to bed and after getting up from bed..... ( bath duration time need to be minimum 5-10 minitues)
It really works who has the habit of frequent masturbation problem..
you should do it 2 times a week, not more then that...
I think that will help U
Just pray to God dude he will help you
Kellswaiter has inadvertently gave the best and effective technique to cease masturbating provided
you understand the deep meaning of a prayer.
When your pray, you surrender yourself to divine energy.
when you pray , you visualize your prayer becomes much stronger, resulting in positive results.
when you pray,your hatred towards Masturbating is much diminished.It is psychologically believed that whatever you hate, it has a tremendous control our you.
At the end of the prayer, thank the divine energy, God, Christ, Budha whosoever you think to be God. Thanking is the most important part of the parayer. when you thank, the subconcious mind considers that your objective is achieved and hence you are thanking. So it starts finding ways to achieve your object. Start with the ordinary objects and gradually build the confidence. If you continue,thinking on prayer, you will find many ways to strengthen your confidence in prayer. I pray your prayers to be more powerful to achieve any objective you desire. May God help you.

I dUnno if it works but imagine that u r masterbading in ur room or where ever your doing it and u forgot to lock the door.suddenly u die and ur father was knocking the door and u didn't answer then he broke the door and saw ur hand on ur p**** and there iz sperm on the ground.just imagine how he would feel,i think he will be very disappointed in u

note:i dunno if it work's cuz i just saw what u wrote and i made up this idea to help u ,i hope it works:)
google Matta meditation. Learn the meditaion frome different websites . Add affirmation like 'May I be free from masturbation? Even in prayer this affirmation works. May i have abundance of self esteem? May i have good health, peace and abundance of love? There affirmation are positive and will help you to improve your life and reach your goals.
i am 14 and i started at 14 i am a chronic masterbater goin on 15 andd i wanna stop it before it kills me one thing i realized was that i felt by myself so me and one of my friends were talking and long story short i felt after better talking about but i still do so and i also need help
Masturbation is a natural habit. It does not kill anybody. If done on a very natural urge with few precaution it will not harm you much. Do not masturbate with dry hand.continue breathing. keep perineum relaxed. do not maturbate when in a hurry. Do not masturbate when you are over excited. Do not feel guilty about masturbation. Keep up your self esteem.Keep your perineum relaxed (perineum is a small triangular muscle between legs.Do not over visualize when masturbating. If you have to masturbate, remember the above tips.Read about prayer and metta meditation narrated in the above comments.
i masterbate from 12 n now am 21 ...i dont ave any physical problems due to that except some tired after doing that..that was pretty normal..but i always thinks to quiet it n i always failed too...still trying to stop it ...i think like am wasting my energy ..but if wont do this also it vl be get out from ma body i think so....then whats the need of controling it?? i also ave many questions about it...but am nt afraid of it...but most of the young mens are afraid that they can able to became father or not nu?? i think masterbate will nt affect to became a father nu ...any mature men reply for this because am also having more doubts about it...
i masturbate from 10 to 18 i cant control my self  i was thinking about porn movies and i like to watch them then i do it but how i control my self i m so worried about that plllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................!
Suppression of sexual urge is most difficult without the help of some technique. You may try any technique you come across and try it religiously. You may ultimately succeed . The best method is circulating sexual energy around the microcosmic orbit. If you do this diligently, you may succeed  eventually or at least reduce it.
Couldn't agree more. Masturbation brings Bad Karma... but I can't prove this for everyone... just me and obviously this guy. Anyone else get bad luck after touching themselves?
I am 14 this year...since 13..around the end of my year.till im 14....I had masturbate like once or twice a day.would usually do it..5 times in a week..it all started..when i viewed videos of boys abs..im not gay...but want to be like them.....soon....I had wild imagination that I had my penis on their abs....thus..soon..I went to my room..lock it...lie on the bed....remove my pants and my underwear....put a tissue on my stomach(to prevent..the white fluid dripping on me)...and then rubbed my penis on my fingers with my eyes close..I imagine rubbing my penis on their abs.soon..it got worst...I even did it when my parents are at home.as I had seen my friends abs and I am jealous...soon...after a while...whenever my friends like..touch their stomach..or take of their clothes to change..I have a erection and I feel disgusted by my action....I decided to stop...around 2 weeks ago......I had did it again....but until now...I did not masturbate anymore as I felt it is disgusting to do it....I always have the urge to do it...but...I said my prayers..listen to songs..think of the happy times I had with my friends...family....I feel much better not masturbating...to me...if you would like to stop doing it....in my opinion....it is best to stop it...you will always have the urge to do it..but have faith in yourself..it is you that want to stop it...so you should nto do it....say your prayers...many will help you.....if you need...If I had already stop doing it...why cant you?? :D....ya..forgive me for some of my slang english...
Same problem
you have the same thoughts......and problem as me??
today....I had did it....well...i videotape what I did....dont think wrong...but now.....I really.......have change...as I had saw how i masterbate...and it is really disgusting.....well..after i delete the video.....i know..how disgusting....it is to masterbate......if you wanan quit..try it..take a video/.....and see the true colors...
yes masturbation is natural, but you can do it too much. if anyone has come on here they are desperate to stop. Please respect they want to stop and stop saying its natural.

too much masturbation can affect your job, social life, marriage and how you feel about yourself.

for me, i need to not have access to a computer. if i do I will masturbate.

TIP: have your partner or parents put an admin password on your windows log in. say its cuz you are having trouble sleeping cuz your surfing the web all night.

TIP: give your spouse access to your bank acounts if you know that anything that would charged that helps you masterabte would show up there and that would stop you. dont do this if it wont stop you.

TIP if your not married, get rid of your computer. put it on the sidewalk. someone wil take it. Ive done this a few times but i get my computers for cheep from craigslist or salvation army.

TIP join a support group like sexaholics anyomus

thats all ive got, right now im having trouble too!
I'm only twelve and I masturbate I don't do all the time only 2 or 4 Times a week I understand that you want to stop I feel the same when I'm not horny try to focus on other things in your life like hanging out with your friends play some football, bacicly have fun when your out and about. Keep a journal and wright in it as much as you can. Try the quit smoking gadgets they become addicting and they work for anything that you want to quit. When your doing sports try to concentrate on the activity and how your playing and when in class try to commit your self to work hard and get good grades
Hope this helps!
P.s Im a girl
If you want to stop first stop the thing thats making you wank for example your phone or laptop or even a magazine dont bring them into a empty room for eg the bathroom. Another way is fasting (not eating) till 6.00 making your mind focus on eating not about sexual desires, just try to focus your mind on somthing like playing games, by then later youll forget about masterbating (masturbating).
hi all im a 15 year old girl and i luv dry humping the corner of my bed as well as rubbing my *****. i dont know why everyones so uptight it feels soooo gud and its not hurting anyone so wtf?!
i've been masterbating (masturbating) for at least 4 years and enjoy it. it relaxes me and there is no comparrison to reaching orgasm. i say its normal and even important to know how to please yourself so that you can show a boy how you like it.
So relax peeps.
Well
I have a few things that may help

1. Block all porno websites, anything that might turn you on and want to masturbate.
2. Try and NOT to stay alone for long periods of times.
3. When your in the shower/bath don't look down! Just do whatever you need to like wash your hair, shave, wash your body.etc.
4. If you don't have anything that 'turns you on' then you could just try your best to be occupied in something else, like DSi, video games(helps me a lot) or drawing, writing, whatever.)
5. Sometimes, once in a while I'll pray and tell the Lord how much I really would love to stop.
6. Make a commitment! Like, "When I turn __ years old, I'll try not to masturbate!" or on New Years!

Also another thing.
I used to masturbate.
What helped me the most was blocking all those types of websites (Porno sites etc.) and staying around friends and other people.
Try to think of something funny, or who you really care about that might feel uncomfortable being around someone who jacks off, or fingers themselves etc.
If you enjoy humping a certain item, then just get rid of it, or if you can't (like pillows) then you can just say to yourself: "HEY! That's what I put my face on!" Lol, or whatever you use it for.
I'm not sure what masturbation can cause, but I'm not sure if it's healthy or not.
I think it's gross, when I masturbated, I locked myself in my room and watched porn, then after a bit more times and addiction to it, I decided that it was DISGUSTING AND REVOLTING.
I'm what my sister calls a "guilty conscience freak" and--Who cares about my story? Oh well. Hope I helped.
I masterbate too.  I do it roughly 2 times a week.  It makes me feel bad and i would really like to stop.  Every time a thought comes and i'm alone,  I just do it.  i'm 13 and i've done it since I was 9
that is so true. I am 18 and have been masterbaiting since i was 11. I have tried to stop so much and even got in trouble once, but the longest i have ever been able to go without masterbaiting was 6 months. THis blog has really been an eye opener. Masterbaiting is bad, it is supposed to be used for a special time with your husband or wife. not by yourself.

So Now i will stop jacking off and stop looking at porn. it will be hard, but i reall like the idea of blasting your favorite song, and putting a picture of your Mom, or Jesus or someone you really respect in your wallet and whenever you get a urge, just look at the picture of that person.

If i look at porn, and masterbait, i only feel good for a little bit, and i rationalize, that the porn is just showning the beautiful parts of the body, but that is not true. the most beautiful part is the face, and masterbaiting only makes you feel good temporarily. there are so many other things you can do that will have a lasting joy.

Thanks everyone for your tips.
^Agreed. I'm 18 as of now and been masturbating since I was 10, yet I don't do it as often, but I do get tired of doing so. I have watched recent Hentai(anime porn) recently that usually does turn me on, for only a little while, then I just stop when I have enough of it.
Sometimes I just do it when I'm, stressed out about something, that also usually calms me down.
Masturbating is a perfectly healthy and I did it since I was ten, maybe you should start looking at masturbating from a different perspective, as long as you dont do it in public its fine
Hello guys. I understand the feeling of those who are really addicted into it. I experienced exactly the same for many years but now found my self FREE. Tell u my story. I'm a woman in 23. Honestly, I had started to get this urge when I was 7 yrs old I (too young!) until I got 19. I never liked watching porns but I'd feel very satisfied whenever I touch myself. But when I get older, I feel this disturbing. I hated myself & oftentimes, I condemned myself why am i such a horny. No one knows I'm like that cuz I'm shy to open this to anyone. Cuz all people respect me & I'm one of the top students in the school. I keep asking God to take it away from me but nothing happened. Until I got to the university where most of my classmates were Christian. They keep inviting me to their church but oftenly refused them. It's annoying but I tried to accept their invitation thinking that they would stop begging me to come if I did. I came to their 3 day youth camp. Thought it'd be boring but wow it was awesomely powerful!! Their pastors were preaching about important topics in life such as Sexuality, Relationship, Family, etc. using the word of God. I don't mean to sound religious here but it was just an amazing experience! They had a program of breaking the curses in our loves and I included my addiction in 'masturbation'. And I prayed to God to break it... I felt Jesus warmth my heart that day. After the camp, my addiction was still there but I kept declaring that Jesus loves me and He is very willing to clean me. As I holding on to my relationship with Jesus, He slowly make me understand that my body is His 'temple' and will always be pure. My addiction quickly degrades. Just after 2 months from the camp day, my addiction was completely gone!! That curse was totally destroyed!! I decided to stop having sexual relationship with my bf as well that days. Until now, that spirit of addiction has never got back! It was a big miracle for me. The 12 year addiction seemed like a mental problem for me but I never consulted a psychiatric. But only Jesus!!! He's the only key-holder of the chains and bondage in our hearts.. He died and resurrected, so that he can demostrate to the world that God Himself can heal and receive u whoever u are! So I hope & pray that u would encounter Jesus in any moment of your life from now on. To give u freedom!! Godbless. :)
boys i was doing masturbate every second day but one thing im gonna tell you is masturbating is so harmful and im true its harmful it makes your bones weak and less calcium.how i get free of this you wanna know? First you have to busy your mind and the better way to busy your mind is study and when you think about naked girl or watch porn so directly go out and play something  
or do physical exercise and the better way is to meditate.thanks and remember teens its so harmful for your sexual life and .............
Prayer has tremendous power. Praying means thanking and thanking means you have achieved what your are praying for. Your subconscious mind picks up that your wishes are realized and start working towards actualizing the result.This concept is difficult to understand and express. In other words, visualize That you have achieved your goal and then thank sincerely. When you thank, subconscious mind understand that you have already achieved and tries to follow the path of success for you.
Every time i have the urge to jack-off I pray to GOD, play some minecraft or just basically do something to occupy my time. I also look at this page realizing how many other people struggle with this problem to look for other good advice. If you accept GOD into your life It will help a lot. 12 years started when i was 7-9. Male. Cristian Catholic. You will also need some willpower.
I also liked the idea of doing pushups when you have an urge im going to try that somestime.
Thanks people and happy Quitting!
-Michael
Try applying eucalyptus oil or a vapor rub cream, menthol based cream etc to Your 'device' whenever you feel like masturbating, it will leave the little monster numb and all you will feel is cold down there :). It has a psychological impact in the long run- something called 'counter-conditioning' through aversive stimulus. Since masturbation becomes a habit, so it acts through 'Conditioning'.
I am a medicine graduate and at present studying psychology out of interest.
I haven't really researched on this topic but this is my own little remedy after a little bit of brain storming and applied knowledge in order to get rid of this habit :P  
I hope it proves to be helpful too all in need !
Soy bean, peppermint and mint also decrease libido .. so try these methods and i am sure u will be free from this habit soon ..
I have visited some Islamic sites which have recommended a few of these methods.
But I think the Aversive counter conditioning is the best by applying any mentholated topical cream.
And next time u masturbate, imagine a tub full of worms and urself in that tub while masturbating ... another strong Aversive Counter Conditioning method.
But NOTE that you  have to fellow this method/routine  for over a good time period 15-30 days ... to really reap the benefits ...
Habits die hard my friend !
Salam(peace)
The only way to stop masturbati.. is ask God for help pray every time you want to do it say God help me stop this and it works %100 God Bless
I have that same problem. But I started when I was about 8 or 9 and it was caused by porn I haven't been able to stop since. I've stop some times but it just gets so hard. (I'm 14 btw) the most I have gone with out jackingoff was about a 3 to 4 weeks or so. And I was stupid enough to acctually think I could congratulate my self by jacking off just once. And yet I started again. And I have been doing 2 times a day sometimes even 3 times a day. I get tired of getting that urge and then just go and do it. I want to stop for my own selfesteme and because I don't wanna loose someone special to me cuz I can't get off of porn. I've lied to her telling her that I don't watch porn and well it just makes me feel bad inside that I'm lying to her like that I just want to stop with it.

So yeah pllz people help me. I beg of u. And yeah like the last comment I dont wanna hear that it's normal. I just want to stop.
first of all who ever says masturbating every is normal to u is just justifying is own act!
It takes 60 blood drops to make a drop of sperm.
If u know u are facing the right direction all u need to to is keep walking.
The first thing u shld do is tell ur gf about wht uve been hiding from her and site the reasons fr the same. I am sure she will understand and tht will give an incentive to work more towards getting rid of the habit. She will infact help u get thru this-  emotional support plays a pivotal role in human behavior and habit alternation.
now coming to the side effects of masturbation-
Hair loss & thinning in 90% of the individuals.
Headaches,
Post urinal drip(weakening of bladder and urethral valves)
May lead to premature ejaculation as a long term side effect at the time of coital act.
Guilt, all you need to tell yourself is tht masturbation is a symptom and u need to treat it.
I have copy pasted a few methods u can use. Try them.
And most importantly discuss the problem with ur loved ones.
One more technique which has had 100% results fr me is keep try to counsel people on sites like these, it will change u within and that is the reason why i am investing so much of energy explaining it to u cause in the end its me sending messages to my subconscious. Its ******* unbelievable i am telling u .. try to do it .. i have just realized its power a week back ....best of luck  

Habits die hard my friend !

Habits die hard my friend !
Viewing 1-200 comments:
This discussion was closed by MedHelp moderators.