Sexual Health Community
how can i have an orgasm from vagina ?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

how can i have an orgasm from vagina ?

hi im  28 years old i m from muslim country/ i married in 2009 when i was 24  n had sex first time from now i can feel orgasm from vagina i have a child please help me thanx
Tags: orgasm
Hi Niki and welcome. I dont understand you question, your having the orgasim now or you never had one?
i cant feel orgasm
when im having sex i do not feel anything from vagina
Do you feel anything when you masterbate yourself?
soory but i cant understand the meening of musterbate when im having sex i m having orgasm from cleator but can not feel anything from vagina some times i have pain aswell
Hi Niki, Just google dobson and ross, dobson Is Dr Betty Dobson, she takes life one orasm at a time, run life class's for women, in masturbating and how to orgasm, so on site you will find all the information you need its all down the left hand side, every thing you need to know on orgasms and how to, you can even contact the Dr for help in your problem, you may find this the best way to go.
Good Luck
It's not uncommon for women to not be able to have a vaginal orgasm. Many can only have them with stimulation of the clitoris.
I agree with the above poster. It sounds like you're perfectly normal except for the pain. Can you get in to see your Dr. It could be an infection or it could be that there is not enough natural lubrication.
thank u very much i really was upsed with my problem im glad that im nortmal))