how can i slow down my sex drive?
i've had a very strong sex drive ever since i was 5 yo. now im worried about cheating on my girl friend! i cant be with her for a while but have the need for some sort of sexual intercourse. is there anything i can do to tone down me need for sex!!! most drugs only effect my ability to orgasm but has no effect on my drive!!
So, doing it yourself is not enough?  Seems like that is how most guys cope with absence from their girlfriend or wife, (even if the absence is only a few hours for some guy).  

What do you do with your time, do you exercise, and get out with friends, and have an interesting job and fun hobbies?  Sitting around can lead to boredom, which is not going to do you any good when away from your girlfriend.  

Thing is, it is not a strong sex drive that causes someone to cheat.  Strong sex drive or weak one, cheating is an action someone chooses to take.  Don't say "I'm powerless here, its all the fault of that dang old strong sex drive, what could I do but go to the bar and hit on that girl?"  If you have promised fidelity, then the question is whether you are someone with integrity to keeps his promises.  To make it easier to keep your promise, don't put yourself in the spot where you'll more likely cheat.  If you're getting into that spot a lot, maybe you simply aren't that committed to your girlfriend.  Some relationships aren't going to be long-term -- if you don't feel interested enough, or committed enough, to stay faithful, just tell her so.  But please don't blame it on your sex drive.  You don't have to tell her it is that you didn't mean your promise, but you do owe it to her not to cop out by blaming your "drives."  Just tell her it's because you don't feel like being exclusive.

Good luck.
Learn how to play chess.  Get into a baseball team.  Go driving in the country to see the scenery.  Do some work.  Learn how to ride a horse, then buy a horse so you have it to care for and ride.  Start a saltwater fish tank, and put lots of cool stuff in it.  In other words, DO SOMETHING ELSE.  I think pure distraction is your best bet here.  Blessings - Blu
why do people always go in the same direction with it is a choice blah blah blah. it's an addiction for me!! i can't go with out it! sure if i go blow off steam by cleaning or doing work yeah that works until the projects done if that long! then what? i still crave and need sex! masturbation only helps sometimes for a short period and its not as pleasing as sex is!! i literally can not keep my mind off of it! even when i'm working or cleaning i'll still have the urge for it!!! hell quiting cigarettes after 15yr is easy compared to this. And it's not like i want to cheat or anything! i just need that satisfying release with another person!!! there is only so much things to do to try to keep your mind off of it but that dont even work most of the time!
forgot to add! i have already had sex with her and took her virginity! we are going to be getting married and we already have the rings. we already call each other husband and wife. but her family wants her to be married first and they don't know we have had sex! now she wants to wait till marriage cause her conscience finally kicked in!!
I would highly recommend couples counseling before you get married. Your fiance needs to know about all of this and she needs to know if she can deal with it. You're not even married yet and you don't know if you can keep from cheating on her. If the two of you have children what are you going to do when she's 9 months pregnant and maybe can't have sex. And, after you have a baby you have to wait 6 weeks before having sex.
I understand this may be an addition and you have a very high sex drive. An addition can be treated if you want it bad enough and get the right help. That's why I recommended counseling. If you don't want to go with your fiance please think about going to therapy yourself. Until you can get this under control I really don't think it would be fair to your fiance, and wife when you do get married. How can she ever trust you? How can you ever trust yourself?
Hi Mentol, I think you suffer from sexual addiction, from what your saying, now if you google sexual addiction, I think you may find some of the answers your looking for.
Good Luck