Sexual Health Community
how to find my wife is virgin ?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

how to find my wife is virgin ?

I am 27 year old newly married couple and i want to know my wife is virgin or not?
plz give ur suggestion regareding the above issue !!!!
thank u!!
There is no real way to tell if she's a virgin or not.
heatherlynn is right, there's really no way to tell. Why don't you just ask her if she is?
wow well ask her and if not ull tell when she bleeds on u much luck congats
Not every women bleeds the first time they have sex.  The hymen can be broken already and the women can still be a virgin.  The hymen can be broken from non sexual contact...riding a horse can do it. Sorry, its just that if this poor women doesn't bleed during sex, I don't want her husband having a big problem with it.  
adgal is right. not every woman bleeds during the first time. i didn't. i'm an avid horse rider (have been since i was 2) and i never bled. gymnasts and dancers (or anyone who does very strenuous activities) could possibly have broken their hymen and never know it.
hey if so then used gal..hehehe...better not to see those..
how many in india would do all these activities? hardly a very few people.if the hymen does not split then she is not a virgin. but, it is better not to worry about or ask her as it wll ruin the relationship.
Actually there is no absolute way to confirm whether a woman is a virgin or not. In olden days a woman's test of virginity was the hymen however concepts and situations have changed and a women " can be a virgin even with a broken hymen." Some of the reasons for a broken hymen may be strenuous activities such as cycling, exercising etc. It is better not to judge her virginity just on the basis whether she bled during the first time. However tightness of vaginal walls may sometimes be used to predict..
There might be a past or there might not be one. It is better not to let the past hamper your present and future.. Good Luck.
You have already married and might have done intercourse number of times. So there is no way to know whether she was virgin before marriage. If she was shown to gynecologist before marriage,  Gynecologist could have found out about her virginity.
The original question is asked in 2009.We are answering to an absentee. we usually do not see the date of posting. MH puts a symbol of hour glass near the date of posting if the message is older than 6 months..This is just for the inormation.