how to increase my penis size
Hello Doctor,

Kindly help me in this matter coz am getting irritation looking at my penis its too smal around 4 to 4.5 inches and I would like to increase my penis size how to do that? kindly advice me. am not satiesfied with my penis please doctor let me knw is there any pills to grow my penis. or advice me some excise to increase my penis size.am getting guilty feeling looking at others pennis.please help me on this
Not possible without sugery. Be grateful with what you have and learn to use it good.
hi, i have your problem, and with pills arginina and testosterone, i reached 8inches in 1year...
Hi james501,enlarging your penis dramaticly without sugery can be done .Iv been doing PE through a simple process called Jelqing.Your size believe it or not is average just alittle on the low end of average.I started Jelqing to improve EQ(erection quality) which is the most important thing of all for a man no matter what size penis you may have.Dont buy any pills because they dont work,and dont get sucked into any scam that says you'll gain 3-4 inches in weeks because non-surgical PE takes months and sometimes years(3 months minimum).Do pelvic floor excersises(KEGELS) and a simple Jelqing routine(nothing extravagent so you can avoid injury).Jelqing combined with lots of Kegel excersises has helped me alot and just because its not medicaly proven doesnt mean it doesnt work.Just if your going to try Jelqiing and Kegels I cant stress enough the importance of not OVERTRAINING.Find a spacific low impact routine and stick to it.For detailed information about routines and a forum where people can help you out take a look at http://www.pegym.com
If ya want do PE you might as well be as safe as possible.At this site you'll find people who have been doing it for years and can help you avoid the possible pitfalls.All I ask is you do your research before jumping into PE.I hope this helps ya pal.Good Luck.
i saw a programme late night a while back this guy was testing out all sorts of products and gizmos to see if there is a drug and surgery free way of enlarging. being a woman i have no idea how factual this information was but according to this programme all he had to do was pull gently but firmly on his penis a few times a day (not simly having a w*nk for plesure) but just pull it like pulling on a rope. apparantly it works.
pills and stuff are not worth it. live with what you have and love it. as for as the previous commentor this is not a website for hooking up or getting business so GET OUT!!!
hallo.
im mamo.im 26 yers old my pens size 3".can i grow up it.say yes or not on yhis e-mail add
k.***@****
Hi Mamo, Just look up jelqing, for this google pegym and on there just look up jelqing and streaching for beginners, now stick to the program, just do as they say, dont push or rush the program, this exercise has rules if you dont stick to them, you could find yourself with ED, your warned.
Good Luck