Sexual Health Community
how to make enlarge panis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

how to make enlarge panis

my panis size is 3.5  i want to 6  after 2 month i get married my problam is panis size plz give me suggestion how to make a large panisi
Sorry but you have to live with what you were given. There is no magic cream or pill that will enlarge it. Believe me when I say this, it really is not the size, it is how you use it.
there is no magic cream or pill, how ever there is a surgery which will add an inch and a half in length and about an inch in girth.   might wanna check that out, but does your wife care?
buy a dildo just in case :))))
Avatar n tn
kindly provied the solution of my penis i wanna increased my size of
with help of exercise only
DON'T take Captain_Rit's advice.  I just recently saw a news article about that same surgery and how guys who had it done got all mangled up and had to have more surgery.  It's not worth the risk.
hey look its no worries, its how you use it. i mean im 16 and us teens are pretty judgemental.. dont worry just embrace yourself and be proud, come on, its your penis, your still you right ? dont worry about it your wife will respect you for who you are, she loves you right ? trust me, you dont need a bigger beast than the one youve already got, just use it right and be confident
Avatar n tn
Sir, I am very upset with my very small penis which only like a ten year old boy and I am 33 yrs. is it possible to make it longer.
Do you read what everyone has written?
There is no pill, cream, surgery, or magic wand, NOTHING to make your penis longer or wider.  Nothing that doctors agree upon anyway.  Trust me, if there were, said doctors and companies who invented the thing would be rich beyond their wildest dreams.  EVERY guy who wasn't naturally 7" long would be getting one.

You have to use what was given to you, my friend.  But do not be shy about it!  There are many men in this world who are that size.  I am not one, but here are some suggestions:

1) During sex, go into a position which will increase friction for her.  Some of them include doggie style with her legs together, reverse cowgirl, and "regular" position of her on top of you.  Avoid  positions which require longer penises, like spooning.  

2) Use of toys and vibrators may be of use, but only use these if she is open to their use, and do not suggest using them right off the bat.

I realize I am 4 years late with an answer, but check the web for 'penis extenders'. They're not cheap and you have to wear them regularly and it takes months to notice any change, but they reportedly do work. Actually in my mind, I can't see them NOT working, it's only common sense that they would. But you need to be dedicated and patient for them to work. Check them out and see what you think.

Sorry that you're feeling uncomfortable with your penis size.

There are supplements and pumps, but both (as discovered by my friends can cause catastrophic consequences to your penis. Erectile dysfunction is a major consequence.

You just have to accept the size. The person who you want to have a future with, should be happy with what you've got.