how to stop masterbating for good
im in my mid 30's and have been masterbating since 17, the temporary enjoyment does is not worth the feeelings afterwards of great dissapointment that i experience , how can i stop?
Mind over matter.
There have been a lot of threads started with this same topic.
Try looking at the archived threads and see if you can find something that will help.

I would suggest that you look at porn that is a complete turn off. If you like regular sex, try looking at something that is taboo like grandma sex or sex with animals.
I did it to my porn addicted ex-boyfriend, and it seemed to have worked.
I don't think mastrabation is evil but it can be bad when used addictivly. I think it can be problamatic when used in conjuction with porn. You are on the right track in your thinking
Yeah.
Some people have smoking addictions, some people have drinking addictions...and well...some people have masturbation addictions. It's just another addiction that requires help if the person who is addicted feels it's impacting their life.