Sexual Health Community
hyperprolactinemia with PCO what contraceptive to use?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I have two conditions: one is PCOs and the other microadenoma in the pituitary gland that made my prolactin hormone elevated but because i have been taking parlodel 2x a day it is already in its normal level. I am told that once my prolactin levels are in its normal range I will become fertile. But at the moment I am not ready to get pregnant. Could you please advice me a good contraceptive pill to use? I would like it if the pill will not make me gain anymore weight and make my hair fall off. thank you so much.